ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My automotive mixed bag

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
So over 2008, I have headed out and met a shed load of people. Different areas, different cars. More to share with you guys. :)

10ni7.jpg

13hr0.jpg

1s.jpg

10s.jpg

finalsmallbk3.jpg

16.jpg

My Flo (who really needs a clean right about now)
img4473dd6.jpg

Hopefully more to share this year.

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
Thanks. I need to keep an eye out for some Clio meets. Ive been to sooo many others for Corsa's and Beemers but need to start pledging to the right group. :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Be interested to see what a few people on here make of these. :) I take it from your website that you sell these for money Teshi? Cracking shots again, anyway!

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
Be interested to see what a few people on here make of these. :) I take it from your website that you sell these for money Teshi? Cracking shots again, anyway!
Well these were all from meets or when I got new gear. I usually just charge for my costs to get to the location and leave it as that for now. Its been all a bit of a learning experience so far. Especially the London Motor Show which was ace!

If people would like shoots, im happy to give it a go and prices are adjustable easy. :) I enjoy it for the photos and money is not the primary concern.

Amazing photos and some very nice cars.

Thanks. :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Well these were all from meets or when I got new gear. I usually just charge for my costs to get to the location and leave it as that for now. Its been all a bit of a learning experience so far. Especially the London Motor Show which was ace!

If people would like shoots, im happy to give it a go and prices are adjustable easy. :) I enjoy it for the photos and money is not the primary concern.

Sounds like a good way to go about it, bet they were happy that you showed up to the meets!

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
Sounds like a good way to go about it, bet they were happy that you showed up to the meets!

They always are. :D Im heading to The Fast Show on Sunday and quite a few people were glad I signed up. Not looking forward to the wakeup time. :(

If I do not see a meet soon, ill try and plan one myself. :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Whereabouts do you live dude? In London? There's often some decent sized meets down that way, but I'm sure nobody would object to another one being organised, especially if you post up a sample shot. :p

Think a few people from the Northwest are going to TFS so you might bump into a few of them, who knows.

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
Yup im a Londoner BUT the problem is, no worth while locations here. Everything resorts us to being kicked out and car parks get a bit boring.

Ill be on a hunt up north soon so ill post up my proposed areas.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
awesome pics buddy, have i seen some of these on Phography-On-The-Net.com in the automotive rigs section

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
That E30 is sick as fook! Great shots.
I freekin larve it. :( Im debating if I can save for my own.
Great shots mate. :approve:

Stunning :).

Wow great photos!

you've got talent dude, you should be working for some of the mags out there, freelance you ass!!
Oh no no, ill still freelance rather than work for a mag. If people have magazine features, they are welcome to use me.
awesome pics buddy, have i seen some of these on Phography-On-The-Net.com in the automotive rigs section

Yup I posted them on there but not my guide on it all. I rather share it here too since I will be around more this year.