ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my baby!

Black 172

I picked up my 172 last week , its black , fantastic to drive really like the car!. Need to get a manual as i havent got one with the car for some reason, to tell me what all the gadgets are, it has a switch think its eps ? or summat like that think it brakes the wheels individually ? also love the 6 disc changer aswell ! went out for a spin with mathew some of you guys might know him with the Vx220 some pics for you to look at, they are a tad dark though. I will be taking some more when i get my digi camera back

So over all I am so glad i got the car!!

Black 172

i am glad i bought it, only had it a week , i have stalled it a fair few times as it does like to be revved as your setting off and i suppose i am just not used to it yet!, i am hoping to make an appearance to the peaks run on sunday if i get there cos knowing me i will gwt lost and i will probably be coming on my own. I just need a manual for the car now if anyone has a spare one knocking about it has a few gadgets on it i would like to know about.

Black 172

i think i may change the wheels but may not be till next year, i do like the wheels that are on it though, but i like to be different hee heee

Golf R/Leon FR

very nice vicky love the black 172 you should powder coat your wheels black then it will look really mean!!!!

2012 WRX Waggon

The switch is for your ESP - Electronic Stability Program.

stops you skidding off into the trees, or wheel spinning off from the lights.

I picked my Black 172 up yesterday! Just finished washing it (not that it really needed doing!)

Decided what mods Im doing already! Gonna get some Black Race Dynamics 17s, Carbon bonnet, Momo snap off steering wheel and Viper Induction kit, hopefully with the air feed wotsit coming out the front splitter, and lastly a new exhaust (nothing too big though)! And thats all Im doing I think!

Wanna keep it fairly simple as Im not keen on big spoilers etc. Will post some pics up when Im done :)

Quote: Originally posted by cliovicky on 30 June 2005

I picked up my 172 last week , its black , fantastic to drive really like the car!. Need to get a manual as i havent got one with the car for some reason, to tell me what all the gadgets are, it has a switch think its eps ? or summat like that think it brakes the wheels individually ? also love the 6 disc changer aswell ! went out for a spin with mathew some of you guys might know him with the Vx220 some pics for you to look at, they are a tad dark though. I will be taking some more when i get my digi camera back

You were also with me you clown!!! it was me who asked you if you wanted come out with us in it lol. NEway, I reckon its quite easy to drive quickly, even on a very short first drive in a 172 for me over the snake pass we had some big bikes holding us up. The ride is firmer than I expected though and doesnt feel as sorted as my 205 but that might just be because its more refined?

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

Vicky - Ive found the clutch biting point on all the 172s Ive had and driven to be fairly high. With a bit of practice you shouldnt really need a lot of revs to take off. Some import cars didnt come with manuals for some reason, dont know why.

Nice car btw..;)

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by c__w on 01 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by cliovicky on 30 June 2005

You were also with me you clown!!! it was me who asked you if you wanted come out with us in it lol. NEway, I reckon its quite easy to drive quickly, even on a very short first drive in a 172 for me over the snake pass we had some big bikes holding us up. The ride is firmer than I expected though and doesnt feel as sorted as my 205 but that might just be because its more refined?
nothings as sorted as a 205...

especially if your 205 doesnt have power steering.

Black 172

hee heee it might be :p lol yes me and mathew and yes you Chris! and yes i let him have a drive of my car! yes Chris it is more refined than your 205;) .