ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Badboy Clio!

Clio 16v
Hey I'm new, thought I'd start off my posting a pic of my Valver! :eek:

clio.gif

VRS
welcome to the club matey!
looks like a very nice and tidy motor but if the lightbrows and sidestrips where colourcoded and you lost the sunstrip it would be sweet as imo
*wheels look wicked*

Clio 16v
makavelli said:
welcome to the club matey!
looks like a very nice and tidy motor but if the lightbrows and sidestrips where colourcoded and you lost the sunstrip it would be sweet as imo
*wheels look wicked*

Yer shes been a gem since I've had her!
It is colour coded... Blue & Silver!! :bump:

Civic Type-R
Hey, I think your car looks wikid :D Not seen a blue and silver one before but think it goes well. Smoked side repeaters would finish it off IMO.

1.8 Civic EX
I got eyebrows on mine too! got them the same colour as the car tho and I have to say yours would look a fair bit better if you did the same IMO. I was told to rip mine off, must be cos i'm not female ;) wheels suit the car real well, how much has it been lowerd? Hello by the way! haha

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
I've had to look at the pic a few times....

But I like it, v nice!

Welcome to the club.

Renault clio mk1
Love the car, wheels are beastie but i agree that it would look better if the silver was blue! looks good though dont get me wrong!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Less is more imo, colour code the eyebrows and bump strips and ur dancin!
Welcome tooooo!!!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
It looks cheap & nasty..IMO take the shopping list off the doors and remove eyebrows, sunstrip and stickers would be ok then.

Clio 16v
Thanks RacerStu... been meaning to get clear side repeaters for a while, just aint got round to it yet!

Rhino... the eyebrows aren't on there anymore.. hoping to get a badboy bonnet instead!

It's been lowered 60mm on Apex springs on the front & 90mm on the rear torsion bar!

Nightfire.... They r multifit 100+ wheels.. dont know much more then that coz they were off my old rsi so not quite sure!

Patty.. its Pink Panther.. unless your looking at my Playboy Bunnies!!

Martin.. Each to their own and that!! ;)

I'm taking the side strips off completely & getting them filled & smoothed! Getting a new playboy sunstrip - did have www.councilestatetouringcars.com on there (feel free to visit)! Like I said before.. hoping to get badboy bonnett, taken the eyebrows off but wanna try and keep it blue & sliver coz I like it IMO!!!!!!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Have you side on view? Deffo doesnt look 60/90 on the lowering front from that view. Fair play if it is though!

Didnt even know they made -60 springs unless your on coilovers?

Clio 16v
Umm.. I'll have a look! They Apex springs on 16's.. I left it to the garage to decide how low it could go & thats how it turned out!