ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Becker Headunit Pics

LY V6 with Recaros
Got this fitted at the weekend, I'm pretty impressed! Didn't really know much about bluetooth headunits, but it's cool! I've got a little speaker fitted to the corner of my windscreen to take phonecalls through!

I think it looks good, I wanted this one because I didn't want one that looked really aftermarket, and this blends in nicely with the dash and doesnt stand out. I just needed one that could play mp3 cds/bluetooth etc.

Stalis06206.jpg

Stalis06207.jpg

Stalis06209.jpg

Stalis06211.jpg

Dyson
Why do women always have the temp sky high!! When ever i get in her car it melts my face.

Nice hu by the way!

Golf R soon...
Why do women always have the temp sky high!! When ever i get in her car it melts my face.

Nice hu by the way!

Hehe!

Debs - Good choice of headunit! It fits nicely with the interior of the car and the lights suit it as well! :approve:

LY V6 with Recaros
Yep, I am really impressed with it. When I first started playing with it I though it was going to be really complicated to use, what with the bluetooth etc, but it's really simple actually! Think I need to get some speakers too though now.

The only pain is that I can't get the steering wheel adapter for it yet.

Full Fat 182
You can invert the colours on the screen to IIRC, would match the Climate Control readout then

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
it looks too standard and a bit cheap for me, but if harmon make it i expect it to sound good and bluetooth can't be bad.

LY V6 with Recaros
it looks too standard and a bit cheap for me, but if harmon make it i expect it to sound good and bluetooth can't be bad.

As I said in my first post, I wanted it because it looks standard. And I certainly don't think it looks cheap. Imo all the ones with fancy lights and chrome look cheap. I've found the bluetooth to be good, and it sounds better, but speakers would compliment it even more!

Leon Cupra 300
looks identical to mine debs, good choice:D

You cant change the colour of the screen, just the dimness

E91 M Sport

You couldn't be more wrong - Becker are one of the best for build and finish, the volume knob and buttons are all nicely weighted. Compared to Sony, Alpine, etc. these feel worth the extra £££.

muz

big fat japanese bus
becker make some quality units, they are right up there with Denon, Nak and the top end Alpines in my book

very subtle - no skanky ned chav thief scum wil want to nick that they will be after the sony crap :)

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v

You couldn't be more wrong - Becker are one of the best for build and finish, the volume knob and buttons are all nicely weighted. Compared to Sony, Alpine, etc. these feel worth the extra £££.

Who are you to tell me i'm wrong? I'm just saying that i prefer a different look and that is my opinion. i didn't say it was bad.

LY V6 with Recaros
bmh - yeah it is a face off one

pepsi - I got it for £250, most places on the internet have them for £299-£350 though :)

Abarth Grande Punto
looks good babe, think the blaupunkt looks abit better but still i would have one! Good choice

LY V6 with Recaros
I looked at that blaupunkt one you showed me but it didn't look like it would go as well. Have you got it fitted yet?

ST
Had mine in since November last year...i think i remember saying you about them when you were looking for a new one Deb?

For the people who've never heard of them....there is different HU's than the standard reno rubbish you know!!

VW ....
Had never heard of them till Alan bought one .... have to say i was impressed especially with the blue tooth ..... would consider one myself if in the market for a HU

LY V6 with Recaros
The bluetooth impressed me too, I didn't really know much about it before as I don't know anyone who has it. But definitly worth it! :)

Clio v6
The bluetooth impressed me too, I didn't really know much about it before as I don't know anyone who has it. But definitly worth it! :)

Tell me more about the bluetooth please Deb, and have you retained the use of your stalk controls too?

LY V6 with Recaros
What do you want to know about the bluetooth? I'm not sure if I've used it to it's full potential yet. All I really know is that it connects to your phone, so that everytime you get in the car, it's automatically paired via bluetooth. Then if you get any calls, it comes up through the hu, and there's a little speaker fitted to talk through. Not sure if you knew that already and meant something else, but that's all I've used it for so far!

At the moment, I don't have use of the controls, which is a bugger! I keep calling incartec reguarly, as they say that one is being made and should be out soon, but they don't know when! Although that's just with my stereo, if you have pre 05 reg, you might be ok.