ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aftermarket Wishbones?

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
I'm looking to do a suspension refresh on my 182 FF in the coming months, as part of that I want to replace both front wishbones; however the offside (8200257957) is no longer available from Renault, the other side is though strangely.
I assume it would be silly to do genuine on one side and aftermarket on the other?
If so, has anyone got any experience with the aftermarket wishbones for a road car? There seem to be tons on Autodoc that apparently fit the car, but I have no idea what brands are good really. I'd like as close to OEM quality as possible and not made from recycled Chineseium with decent bushes.

Any help/advice appreciated.

Clio 182
Cheers. 99 quid is crazy money still. I'm a tight git. I guess they are upgraded however.

I'll call Renault tomorrow to see if they sell em.
I've seen cheap ones on eBay but quality probably not the best.
Thanks for help mate.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers. 99 quid is crazy money still. I'm a tight git. I guess they are upgraded however.

I'll call Renault tomorrow to see if they sell em.
I've seen cheap ones on eBay but quality probably not the best.
Thanks for help mate.
Avoid ebay like the plague. You'll probably be able to find some old stock powerflex wishbone bushes on the original price. ECP used to be the cheapest.