ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Birthday present :)

Golf R/Leon FR
The Mrs surprised me on Saturday with a track day driving an Audi R8. Was really chuffed and had no idea i was getting this. Id only ever driven the 172 round Croft and was really looking forward to it.

The R8 was awesome round the trackit was so easy to drive too. It was at Preswold Hall near Leicester, I really enjoyed it, I'd had never driven a car with that sort of power before. I was surprised at how much grip the car had and could really give it some in the corners. Hoping to go again in the summer and try the Nissan GTR.

Anyway here's a few pics from the track (camera was in the same place lol)

IMG_2797.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2841.jpg

IMG_2826.jpg

comments welcome

182 has now gone!
I did exactly the same this year, my boyfriend bought it for me as an xmas pressie.
Was good fun.. Shame it goes too quick!

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
I did a track day like this for my birthday too, cars weren't as good as what you had. In my package i drove an elise, M3 and Ferrari 360. But was amazed how much they let you throw the cars in the corner and just floor it. Very good experience, how was the R8? and what other cars did you have a go in?

Golf R/Leon FR
I did a track day like this for my birthday too, cars weren't as good as what you had. In my package i drove an elise, M3 and Ferrari 360. But was amazed how much they let you throw the cars in the corner and just floor it. Very good experience, how was the R8? and what other cars did you have a go in?

R8 was immense imo, quick, handles well and was great all round to drive. only drove the R8 and had a demonstration in the FRS.

Great stuff ! It looks a nice day out :D

was really good, will definitely be going back.

120d M-Sport
Looks like a fun day! Bet you had a great time matey :D

Wouldnt mind having a go of some of these cars myself 1day lol