ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My black ph1.5 (old man eric)

audi a6 3.0tdi
I gave the clio a quick wash today as i've been using it daily for the past week. Since it was quite clean i thought i'd get some pics of it. I've been undecided what to do with it recently and was thinking of selling it an going back to one car but i've started to enjoy it more now it has an interior and quiet exhaust so who knows it may end up staying.

the pics

P1000850.jpg

P1000880.jpg

P1000878.jpg

P1000877.jpg

P1000868.jpg

P1000852.jpg

P1000847.jpg

P1000846.jpg

P1000887-1.jpg

P1000818.jpg

P1000796.jpg

Its mot time in about a week so i'm just doing little bits that are needed to get it through. Its had front and rear pads, front disks, standard exhaust it just needs some side light bulbs fitting and it should be spot on.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Was it hard work getting the Ph2 dash in there? Major improvement though mate, car looks spot on.

audi a6 3.0tdi
The dash is easy its the electrics that are a nightmare, basically none of the switches are the same. I wouldn't recomend doing it to anyone but it does look far better.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
I was going to say, could imagine i being a pig of a job! What are you aiming for interior wise? Cup? Or isit staying as it is now

Mk2 Ph1 172
interior is a big improvement, i dont no what they were thinking with a blue dash. id love to change mine to ph2. looks like hard work though!

audi a6 3.0tdi
The bucket seat is coming out soon and being sold so i'm just going to run a normal seat. I don't want a sport interior in it now as most have cracked leather and bobbly alcantara plus i like the darkness of the seat that are in it.

dutty your lowrider a packet of skittles and £50 and we have a deal lol