ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Black RS200

Black Clio 200
Havnt really posted here before..

Had this 2 months now, still well in love with it!

Few pictures since I've had it..

IMG_1609.gif

IMG_1637.gif

IMG_1673.gif

IMG_2568.gif

IMG_2657.gif

IMG_2650.gif

IMG_2697.gif

Makes me feel like a 5 year old all the time..

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I so wish I was a car cleaning geek, because I'd have got black. It looks fcuking AMAZING when its clean. :D

(I'd have gone for the black front panel though, sorry.)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just that anthracite, what happened there? Surely that'll cost like £60 to get colour coded then it'll look like the hardest car on the road.

The rear angles look immense! ST yours aswell?

Black Clio 200
Thanks for the comments.

Yeah the anthracite took some getting use to, it gets mixed comments everywhere, its very marmite to be honest, i love it though. Plus theres an all black one that lives near me so its nice to be a bit different.

I wish the ST was mine as well! Im only 20 though.. Its the missus' brothers, mind you he's younger than me lol! Its a beast, 300bhp at the moment..

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice, he has good taste, at least you can chat about cars to him!

Does he like the 200?

Black Clio 200
Yeah he loves it, may not be as fast as the ST in a straight line, but will definitely outhandle it round all the b-roads near us.

Evo 8 MR
Like the pic with the focus and the rear dirty one.

As said I'm not sure either on the anthracite but it looks good as a whole.

AUDI A5 s-sline
i love that mate, and the front bumper looks mint! :)
love the 200's now, wasnt as keen when they came out! :)

Golf 7R
I looked at Black when I was ordering, but as Daniel as said, it's a bar steward to keep clean! In any case that looks awesome, mate!

Looks great mate, reminds me I must get some pics of my 200 up, had it 2 months now.

Needs a clean first though, it's white!

Best looking 200 i've seen yet, actually best looking out of all the RS editions i've seen yet ...... utter beauty !!;)