ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Black RS200

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks immense form this angle

IMG_2568.gif

Its convincing me to get a Cup spoiler for mine lol

I love the anthra/black combo, just breaks it up enough imo

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Gaz, surely you'll need a standard white bootlid for a cup spoiler;). Fancy a swap?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I would lol........... tell you seeing pics like this makes me so tempted. Its just the 10% of the time i think people will look and think chav!?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
It's not for me, but does suit the back end. In fairness, if we really cared what people thought, we wouldn't be in Clio's lol.

Black Clio 200
Tell you what im soooo glad i got the cup spoiler! I wasn't sure i liked it first.. Now i think they look unfinished without it! Also because its a black car and i dont drive like a tw@t i dont get anyone give me the 'chav' look!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I just showed my Mrs this thread and we've both agree'd. Black is the best colour for the 200 and I should have got a black one.

I can't stop looking at it! lol.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Could benefit the fitting of new RS badges just to finish it off :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It doesn't need the anthracite though Daniel, no one will convince me of that!

Black Clio 200
Yeah i was thinking about the newer RS badges, but i like the one on the back, and the one on the front would look silly on its own..

Haha the anthracite gets such mixed reactions everywhere, i hate it on other colour 200's (seen LY, AG, GW and Albi's with it - looks awful) but i think it works really well on black, breaks it up nicely, the only anthra bit i dont like is the centre caps.. Not just saying it cos its my car either, if i didnt like it i wouldnt have gone for it!

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
K-Tec spoiler and Black 200 FTW :cool:

Although I do need to take better photos....

Image0007.jpg

Mini Cooper S
I think the GT spoiler is the best one for the Clio. I used to like the K-Tec spoiler, but not a fan anymore.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
THe black one with carbon bonnet is the same as Matt wills one- Wish he had traded it to me instead honda for a mugen!
S

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Wonder if the black bits are the same pant code as the car?

Looking at the pics of both, think i'd go for the anthracite

Thanks for the comments.

Yeah the anthracite took some getting use to, it gets mixed comments everywhere, its very marmite to be honest, i love it though. Plus theres an all black one that lives near me so its nice to be a bit different.

I wish the ST was mine as well! Im only 20 though.. Its the missus' brothers, mind you he's younger than me lol! Its a beast, 300bhp at the moment..

20 with a 200, lovely! Well played! And an ST with 300hp at 19ish is pretty impressive! Hate to think what your insurance is!

Black Clio 200
20 with a 200, lovely! Well played! And an ST with 300hp at 19ish is pretty impressive! Hate to think what your insurance is!

Insurance is £900 for me which is ok. He is 20 too but a few months younger than me, think his is somewhere around £2k! Ouch.

If anyone is interested im toying with the idea of swapping my speedlines for the 5 spoke anthracite wheels. Think it would look spot on with the matching anthra bits..

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
my favourite 200 so far! looks mean! pitty the front isn't black too though :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
If you put the 5 spokes on that car, i'll come find you and remove your testies.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'll save you the bother...

DSC02291.jpg

It'll look even worse with your front end.