ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my bodyshops sellin my wings on ebay!!

172 M69 eater

got no space to store them so i told them i was ok with them giving em away or chuckin em, but sellin them on ebay is jus cheeky!

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 14 April 2005

got no space to store them so i told them i was ok with them giving em away or chuckin em, but sellin them on ebay is jus cheeky!
Or are you just jealous you didnt think of that? If you gave them to the garage they can do what they like with them.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

what did u think that a profit making organisation was going to do with them? unless their son or mate had 1 they were always going to sell them IMO

Not cheeky really is it...why chuck perfectly good wings in the bin ?

The only wings id chuck in the bin are ones from KFC after ive eaten all the lovely original recipe chicken off em

:D

Quote: Originally posted by Rodg16v on 14 April 2005

Not cheeky really is it...why chuck perfectly good wings in the bin ?

The only wings id chuck in the bin are ones from KFC after ive eaten all the lovely original recipe chicken off em

:D
Are you insane? :sick:

172 M69 eater

original recipe chicken is sexual...

the bodyshop i went to was riceboy bodyworx in brieley hill. i honestly dont mindem sellin them unless they go for good money and then i shall be in contact ;)

What did you have done to your front wings if you dont mind me asking?

Ive heard really good things about riceboy bodyshop.

none :(

riceboy is 2 mins from my house he done some work on a 03 reg clio for his mate,full paint job and fitting a kit it looked the dogs b****cks top job

172 M69 eater

yeh iv seen it, was a pink and black clio wasnt it?

tony - i had a set of 16v wings put on in place of these wings. the 16v wings r plastic so lighter and also wider. goin back there soon to have my car fixed after my little accident :oops:

172 M69 eater

my gf lives in wombourne but i live in birmingham and go to university in staffordshire (dont really wanna name it jus in case!)

it was a pink/purple flip till halfways and then black after. if i remember it had the same front bumper of mine, iv got a pic of it but its on a flyer somewhere!!

where bouts r u then nobblebonce?