ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my bros 172 with major electrical problems

NEED V6!
just went down shop and every light under sun came on

im talking,electric one,emissions,abs,handbrake,stop sign, and felt very idle

he only had new battery few weeks ago

what could this be?

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Re: my bros 172 with makor electrical problems

I would have thought a wiring problem as if something is earthing out...

Clio
Re: my bros 172 with makor electrical problems

Well if the battery is giving trouble again then by the fact that you have just replaced the battery i would look at the alternator being faulty.

Clio dci 80 2005
i had this after playing around in the snow. wheelspinning trying to get uphill.... turned the car off and back on again, and all the lights went out... Think the wheels spinning, and not being able to brake properly confused the abs...

Otherwise its an electrical fault.

1.4 Dynamique
i had this after playing around in the snow. wheelspinning trying to get uphill.... turned the car off and back on again, and all the lights went out... Think the wheels spinning, and not being able to brake properly confused the abs...

Otherwise its an electrical fault.

I had exactly the same problem aswell halfway up a bank in the snow when I got stuck. every warning light you can imagine, pulled over left it for a few minutes didn't work. then after a few minutes of driving without spinning the wheels they all went off :approve:

172 turbo 'cup'
I had this aswell it was a corroded wire on the harness take it to an auto electrician did'nt cost that much