ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My BTCC pics

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
what a great day,

despite caking the suncream on im still burnt.

pics rnt the greatest, standard lens + never having used this camera for this kind of thing before = sketchy pics but oh welll

some of them ive croped so thats why they look poor quality, started shooting in raw at the end but still a bit pap lol

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2137.gif

IMG_2089.gif

IMG_2045.gif

IMG_2030.gif

IMG_1989.jpg

5-2.gif

4-2.jpg

3-3.gif

2-3.gif

1-3.gif

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Lol - good one with the nose-diving Clio!

Saw loads of the cars yesterday kicking up dust there and even going on the grass. Same with Old Hall bend as well. They must have been really pushing. Either that, or the tyres were too hot?

I managed to escape sunburn. SPF50 stuff - FTW! :)

D.

Ian

Focus TDCi
The control by Turner in that collision was awesome :)

How did you get two shots of the same Clio collision from two different angles?!

Can't believe how much time the Clios spent bunny hopping either lol. Good photos Laura.

rubbish piks tbh.

turners hold was textbook gotta agree, i clapped anyway. just wish he wouldnt let himself get bullied so much! and about 7 cars did the offroad jump at cascade was so funny. especially the clio that held a slide for 50 metres, then snapped and flew through the advertising board!

good too see u again laura and meet 'thejesus' sorry bout lack of chattage, u know my excuse :evil:

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Glad to hear that I wasn't the only one that got burt. :eek:

Nice pictures of some of the accidents, could not see them from where we were standing.