ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car is dead

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Oh dear 6000rpm in 2nd bang!!!

now it wont move and engine dont run

bugger @ renault now methinks its cambelt

Clio v6

"One with no brakes" ? I shouldnt think that would be a problem at the moment?

Hope you get it sorted fast.

Will Let ya know !?!?!?!?.....£75...Id be there before you had finished typing.

Ya aint got a willy engine too, just a spare *AHEM*

:)

Good luck Tom.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

its not a 16v lump tho is it
mine it a 1.2 16v 2001

its ok now some electrical fault thing

my cambelt let go on the motorway on my old micra - dint mind too much coz it had had a good life and i was gettin a clio anyway, but its still not a good feeling to have no power in the fast lane and having to get over into the hard shoulder as fast as f**k!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

havent picked it up yet but they said it was an electrical fault with the ecu and some kinda of cut out

make any sense?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Ben H on 16 January 2003

What were you overtaking in the outside lane in a Micra? A moped?:D
haha.. PMSL.. I actually started lauging really loudly in my office.. im sure the people at the other end of the corridor would have heard me..

The reason is before i got my 172 I owned a Micra (1.0) and that was about the only thing you could overtake.. hehe

Still I cant really knock the micra.. they are rock solid cars.. have one of the best 1.0 engines I have seen.. pulls quite hard aswell for what it is.. and it was the new bubble shape one so it had a timing chain.. not belt.

Still glad I got my 172 now though ..;)

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by tomclio1.2 on 17 January 2003

havent picked it up yet but they said it was an electrical fault with the ecu and some kinda of cut out

make any sense?
Quantum Thrux Generator Id imagine. Troublesome little b#ggers at this time of year.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Yeah thats what i thought

or maybe it was the incompomatic frencsh*te fusion matrix