ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car painted at last......

Very nice car, although there is obviously a little bit of chav still trying to get out with those lexus lights!

If anyone wanted to know, the spoiler looks like the Renault Double Spoiler. I think theyre quite expensive direct from Renault.

-Rob

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 14 April 2005

Very nice car, although there is obviously a little bit of chav still trying to get out with those lexus lights!

If anyone wanted to know, the spoiler looks like the Renault Double Spoiler. I think theyre quite expensive direct from Renault.

-Rob
Cant think why there expensive!!?? Look naf! Car looks good mate, Cant say i would hav had the parts on the car before id had them painted tho! Nothing worse than a multi coloured car?!

I even tried to sell my lexus lights to get std ones lol...for £30, and as you can see there still on the car lol...no takers, and cos I was a dick I sold my std ones..grrrr

Spoiler is ok, looked good on the ebay pics, but each to their own I suppose.

Might get new wheels next, I dunno whether to go bigger (18s) or smaller to 16s.

Any ideas...got the chance of multispoke 16s for £150.

i think that looks sweet mate, how much did u get the spoiler for, cos theres one on ebay now which is quite similar, it says its a v6 style spoiler. Is that corect anyone. The alloys look fine.

like that alot mate! ive got the front bumper & wings to!

got the rear bumper sitting at home to!

i might also have a front bumper & wings for sale soon to.... ive also got the headlights but u need to change the whole wiring loom & ecu to get them working to dont u?!