ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car will be the Development Car for Superchips 200 remaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio RS 200
Goes in on the 27th of July. I will post results before they appear on the site. :approve:

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Just in case you havent though this through properly ..

By being the test mule, your car will be mapped to blowing point, then toned down a bit. Tbh, im not entirely sure i'd want to do it.

thats not something to shout about op.

my car was one of the first 225 to get mapped back in the day, its a progressive learning process for even the best.

i now have a new engine.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm prepared for the 'OMGZ I've gained 20bhp peak from a map' thread.

That'll definitely be accurate.

im not sure they can break an engine that you cant gain much power on tbh the worse they can do is fix the lumpy idle :rasp:

Clio RS 200
Oh, also, the majority of the map has been designed on another 200, they need the test graph done as well as design the blue fin element of it, so that should get shot of the 'pushing it too its furthest extent/nearly blowing the f*ck out of it/needing a new engine element. :)

Clio RS 200
well they certainly don't tickle it, rather you than me ;)

I think the way half of the Clios on here are probably ragged the f*ck out off on a day to day basis; im sure the 200 can cope with a couple of runs on a dyno. ;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I think the way half of the Clios on here are probably ragged the f*ck out off on a day to day basis; im sure the 200 can cope with a couple of runs on a dyno. ;)

Mine gets hell from start up :D

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I'd want 200true BHP, a hike in torque and all in for well under £200 Including an Air Filter.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Can't see an na car blowing up from a bit of mapping tbh.

Good luck with it mate.

If you get chance, get a before run done at rs tuning and then an after run or the haters won't be happy with the results.

Clio RS 200
Cheers, lets see what happens. Has anyone had a standard 200 dyno'd before? Will be interesting to see what they run at.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah Superchips rolling road aswell... Looking forward to 250bhp.

If it's on paper then obviously it's true.

Right?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
lol, and i bet its fine!!! :cool:

For now yes ;)

Probably easier just to buy the DS3?

trollface_ftw_by_6661_apocalyptik-d3apyms.png

LOL at the comments about being ruined while being mapped, if that was true every single car that gets mapped would end up fucked.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
LOL at the comments about being ruined while being mapped, if that was true every single car that gets mapped would end up fucked.
I think you missed the point.

Because its sh!t in all aspects but straight line acceleration. ;)

Bold statement dude. It's meant to be a really nice car. I'm sure the 200 has the dynamic edge, but it's not like we do a lap of the ring on our way to work.

JLOL at the 200 owners on here all getting a bit vexed since Sunday.

Megane 225 F1
They have all gone into defence mode. Trying to justify their hard earned (soon to be hard earned for those on pcp deals) cash. TBH I would as well. Just to try and make myself feel that little bit better about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.