ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car with trophies!

Golf R soon...
Had my brand new pe2's and trophies fitted to the car today, just a few phone camera pics!

DSC00717-1.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

very nice, i just got same wheels today lol, seeing yours make me want to fit them, but going to wait for some better weather,

Golf R soon...
very nice, i just got same wheels today lol, seeing yours make me want to fit them, but going to wait for some better weather,

You got your from Munchkin as well didn't you? I did

I think the car needs lowering now, looks higher on the trophies I think

lol, i went to reno yesterday as i get discount there family work there (mangers), and was told £600 quid for wheels and caps, that was with discount a big one as well, said they had a price rise on most stock over xmas, so got them off joe for £465 lol, well happy

Golf R soon...
lol, i went to reno yesterday as i get discount there family work there (mangers), and was told £600 quid for wheels and caps, that was with discount a big one as well, said they had a price rise on most stock over xmas, so got them off joe for £465 lol, well happy

Over £600 is mad! lol!

Bargain really at that price!

You'll have to post some pics up when its done! lol! Even though its the same ;)

lol i know befour xmas i could get them from reno for £470 but ddnt have the money so waited till yesterday lol.

if we are both at the next swindon meet they will be the same lol.
best colour tho lol

Golf R soon...
lol i know befour xmas i could get them from reno for £470 but ddnt have the money so waited till yesterday lol.

if we are both at the next swindon meet they will be the same lol.
best colour tho lol

That will be cool to identical 182's at the same meet! Gives me an excuse to organise one now, good think about living in this area people are very dependable to show up :)

To everyone else, lowering is on the cards in the next week or so. Was going for coilovers but having seconds thoughts now because of the price!

Want some decent lower springs I think, what do you recommend?