ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car

CJ

Blue ph1 172
I talk funny and Midge, I live 400 yrds from ap developments and when you asked to be put up in Swansea I was going to apply. But not now :rasp:

Clio
lol how did i know there would be some pimpin and pervin in this thread, car looks pretty smart :D, cant properly see the driver though :(.

Clio S Maxim
nice looking clio!! lucky u got that for xmas! i got mine as a half belated brithday present and i payed for half of it lol

M

mini-valver

Welcome! wish i got given a car, tight arse parents :(
Get some valver wings, lower it, some nice subtle wheels and it'll be tasty.....

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
Cool, I also got my first car on christmas 06 =) just slightly different, i paid for it lol your also a young driver like myself :p enjoy

renault clio
Photoshop idea....

redclio.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
shiz no danger, not keen on the wheels, but what a photoshop!

Loving how low it is too... lower the better :D !

X

x_mizz_yates_x

Somehow I think the girl that owns this car will get no further than buying an air freshener and maybe a steering wheel cover for the car. To be honest it would probably make sense.

Well funnily enough its going alot further its having an image change in the next few months.

Clio
jeeez... what do you do? last post 4:36am today :O!! i was getting ready to wake up for work!!

X

x_mizz_yates_x

nope has some major plans but im not showing or telling anyone once its finished il then reveal it :cool: