ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car

Clio 1.2 16v
SDC10279.jpg

SDC10297.jpg

SDC10006.jpg

SDC10008.jpg

MyCar.jpg

SDC10279.jpg

SDC10292.jpg

SDC10295.jpg

SDC10274.jpg

All Cooments Appreciated.

Also i would like some new ideas am thinking about black and silver bullets and a black front ren badge as well as the RS Grillie which is my next purchase

Cheers

Last edited:
  133, 182, Kangoo 182
Fail.

Links have been chopped. Try using forum image links with the IMG tags around them?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Car looks uber clean, wheels aren't too bad at all. But why the gyppo spec tyres?

Clio 1.2 16v
lol came with the wheels i got them cheap so c**t complain.

yeh it had just been cleaned that day so was looking tidy :)

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Not a fan of wolfrace wheels in general mate, but some nice other subtle mods there :D

Clio 1.2 16v
cheers all loving it myself just need to get an RS Grillie carnt wait to get payed from work lol XD

i live in manchester so go to Rochdale and Bolton meets quite abit also Snipe retail park on a thursday mite try there tonite :)

Clio 1.2 16v
forgot to ask if anyone could recommend any lowering springs to lower on 17s without the ride being to harsh