ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my cd changer wont acept the carteridge?

2001 Ph1 172
ok my ph1 has just come back from repaire, before it went in i thought it was safest to kep the cd cartride at hom. now ive got it back the multichanger will not accept it. The battery has been changed so i recoded the head unit if that helps???

any help??

Black 133 Cup
Re-coding the stereo shouldn't make any difference.

Are the trays in the cartridge all in line? ie: not out of place.

Black 133 Cup
Not sure what to suggest without more details.

Does it 'click' into the changer? Is it just the CDs are not reading? Is something blocking inside the changer? - the actual insertion of the cartridge is purely mechanical so shouldn't be effected unless something is in the way.

*edit* This is all presuming it's an original Renault/Alpine changer.

2001 Ph1 172
no the cartridhe doesnt click in !!! i try aand ppush it in and it lieeraly bounces out?? and yes its factory it equipmnet

Black 133 Cup
no the cartridhe doesnt click in !!! i try aand ppush it in and it lieeraly bounces out?? and yes its factory it equipmnet

I can only suggest something is blocking it or the spring mechanism and clip part is broken.