ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clifford Clio

BMW 1 Series
Hi, i've been lurking about here for a few months now, but have only gotten round to uploading some pics of my clio, affectionately known as Clifford (due to some random clifford alarm stickers which were put on it before i got it)

Sadly i must admit i didnt do any of the modifications myself, but the following has been done to it:

carbon fibre bonnet added
lowered front and rear suspension
dezent 17" alloys
a 172 rear bumper
im not too sure what the front bumper is, but its not standard as this is only an Authentique clio..
i think some side skirts have been put on it
clio initiale doors
sport grille
tinted rear windows
clio sport seats
and some cheap induction kit
i think thats about it.. lol

here are some pics:

Clifford1.jpg

Clifford2.jpg

Clifford3.jpg

100_0328.jpg

before i removed the renault and cliosport badges (was getting far too many people wanting to race my poor slow clio lol)
100_0327.jpg

p.s yeah i know cars should be named after girls, but all my mates refer to my car as clifford, so its kinda stuck.. lol

BMW 1 Series
the front bumper is the same as mine, and mine's a 2003 52 plate dynamique :)

aaah yeah my mate who works for renault mentioned that it may be from a dynamique. i just need to work out how to wire up my fog lights as they're just sittin there not doin anything at the moment haha

BMW 1 Series
You haven't got initiale doors mate.

ooooh havent i? haha, shows how much i know, the side badge says initiale, but they can be changed. my car is a bit of a frankenstein, any idea what the doors are? cos the door panels have electric mirror controls, but they dont work haha. i'll try and get a pic at some point if i can..

BMW 1 Series
thanks, yeah alot of people have mentioned about the wheels haha, im looking at going to some older clio trophy wheels once i get some money lol

BMW M135i
You haven't got initiale doors mate.

ooooh havent i? haha, shows how much i know, the side badge says initiale, but they can be changed. my car is a bit of a frankenstein, any idea what the doors are? cos the door panels have electric mirror controls, but they dont work haha. i'll try and get a pic at some point if i can..
Side badges just pull of so they are easily changed, the initale only came in 5dr form anyway so they're deffo not initale doors. The front bumper is just a normal standard clio bumper with the bumpstrip colourcoded.

Looks pretty tidy that, you need a new roof aeriel though. Wheels are a bit 'each to their own' but as long as you like them.

Black PH2 172 FF
Looks like an Initiale,

With ph2 172 seats
Dynamique door cards
ph2 172 rear spoiler
ph2 172 rear bumper
ph2 172 grille
Standard front bumper - but fully colour coded
Colour coded side strips
172 replica side skirts

Had some money spent on that!

(I'm loving the wheels BTW)

BMW 1 Series
Looks like an Initiale,

With ph2 172 seats
Dynamique door cards
ph2 172 rear spoiler
ph2 172 rear bumper
ph2 172 grille
Standard front bumper - but fully colour coded
Colour coded side strips
172 replica side skirts

Had some money spent on that!

(I'm loving the wheels BTW)

aaah, thats actually a great help lol, i picked it up for £2,800 with 73k miles on the clock and its an 02 plate. the sellers had bought it as it was and didnt have a clue about anything, they didnt even tell me that it had tv screens in the headrests, that was a nice surprise to find out when i got home with it haha

BMW 1 Series
haha damnit, my car clearly has marmite wheels, you either love them or hate them, i dont dislike them, but i would rather get some trophy wheels lol