ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio 182 racing blue on gumtree

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
No offence buddy just seems expensive for a car on 120k miles, the mods and work carried out don't really add as much value as you'd think. Better of taking the mods of and putting it back to standard, you may get what you're after then.

Good luck.

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Polo BlueGT
Really nice car, Nice advert but I agree on the price, seems very steep. Modifications wouldn't put me off, however, as said above, you'll make more putting it back to standard and selling the modifications.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I few offers have just come back from Spain so now able to put the time in to sell I knew it wasn't going to be a quick sale as with the mods it's very niche but anyone that has modified there's too similar spec will no what an great overall package it is. As far as turning to standerd I purchased the car with most bits on so unfortunately don't have standerd

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the main reasons I purchased the car it's been great fun and really surprised me even after coming from a JDM STI.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it wasn't for the mileage I think this would of been perfect for me...

Don't let the milage put you off its been well serviced with the belts being done at 113k plenty of lower milage ones that have been abused come and have a look see what u think