ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio campus a few mods later... :)

Mk2 Clio dci
I like it.
All i'd say is standard lights, and maybe a more subtle exhaust IMO will suit the styling better.

A Splitter would finish the front too.

Shed.
I COULD tell you that i dont liek your car and that it looks like s**t, but im sure the rest of the forum will do this for me.

Clio Campus
I like it mate.

plates look good to.

I think a spliter on the frount would look good?? because it will even up the black.

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
real nice mate
if it was me though, standard lights maybe smoked.
and dont like the badge smoothing.

but like it!

Megane 225 F1
took me a while to notice what it was that was different about the front, then noticed there wasnt a diamond lol. looks nice, alloys arent my cuppa tea but its what you think that matters. i like it. and NOS? wow, i wanna c what that can do lol

LY R26
according to him nos makes 0-60 in under 9 seconds i think :S
im not a fan of bonnet, wheels, rear lights but other than that its ok

Clio campus sport/i-music
The cars really done to my own taste, i do admit there is some stuff thats tacky as f*ck but il get round to it. For example the rear lights and the bonnet not my best choices i know. The wheels are only for winter as im looking for a new set for the good weather coming back, if ever,lol. Got my eye on BBS rm splits the now.

The nos is really only for show although its all rigged up and will work when or if i want it to. It does make a difference but its only running a 35 brake shot, to be safe on my engine. And with Nos boost on it will do 0 to 60 in or around 9secs. To be honest it doesnt get used much.

I was thinkin of selling up for a 182 but il just keep it until next Nov till my endorsements come off then ill be able to afford the insurance.

Why is it 4 years before they get removed anyway i thought it was only 3??

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The cars really done to my own taste, i do admit there is some stuff thats tacky as f*ck but il get round to it. For example the rear lights and the bonnet not my best choices i know. The wheels are only for winter as im looking for a new set for the good weather coming back, if ever,lol. Got my eye on BBS rm splits the now.

The nos is really only for show although its all rigged up and will work when or if i want it to. It does make a difference but its only running a 35 brake shot, to be safe on my engine. And with Nos boost on it will do 0 to 60 in or around 9secs. To be honest it doesnt get used much.

I was thinkin of selling up for a 182 but il just keep it until next Nov till my endorsements come off then ill be able to afford the insurance.

Why is it 4 years before they get removed anyway i thought it was only 3??

it's 5 on your insurance!

Cars....Interesting. Never seen a mod'd campus.

Clio 182 FF RB
I like it, its different.....only cars people seem to like on here are the ones with turnis, lowered & induction kit lol, which does look good but which is boring as hell now coz so many people have done it!

only thing i wud change style wise is the bonnet, smooth one wud suit it much better. Plus it could do with holes cut out of the bumper for the exhaust to fit smugly in to other than that love it!

Why didnt you just put the money spend on modding your car towards something faster?

Each to their own.

Fair play for posting it up here. It does take balls imo.

I wish I lived closer so I could pwnt your arse at the traffic lights in my sisters Ka.

b/g 182, meg tourer
imo it would look a lot better with a non vented bonnet, standard exhaust, standard front and rear lights.
its pretty tidy tho.

Bot sure about the rear lights and not sure if i'd put NOS in a 1.2 16v 75, but each to their own. I do like the wheels and the colour. I also have a Campus Sport. I've not done much to it but hey, it does for me.

N/A Currently
personally, like the back of it - if you had the standard lights, and only had the 1 exhaust, the left exhaust looks slightly lob-sided compared to the right.

I like the plates, and front of the car - except the bonnet.

And really not a fan of the NOS - but thats personal opinion.

Other than that, I like the other parts of what you've done

More poke than viagr
I quite like it actually, not too keen on the exhaust but the rest is nice. Alot of work and money gone on it.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Different, but i don't think its that bad!! I have seen worse, lose the exhaust, bonnet and rear lights and it would be pretty damn good imo!!

Looks like a few quid been spent though! :)

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Fair f**king Play Mate.
I dont think it looks too bad, just the wheels and the lights that arent too suited to the car. Woul also take that rear clio badge off.

koi

Audi S1
Looks ok but would have went for a non-vented bonnet.

Put the standard lights back on if you still have them.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Not really my thing, and for what you've spent on it you could have probably had yourself a different car, much more upmarket than a campus.

Just don't understand people's reasoning sometimes.