ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio GT dci Pictures

Took some pictures of my new Clio GT on the way home from work today.

More on Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterhorner/sets/72157622311267258/

3900626689_83dfd8fe3f_b.png

3901798626_9452809128_b.png

3900630433_94fc4dd09a_b.png

3900787211_c6024ca3db_b.png

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Very nice. I think if the 200 had a front end a bit more like this more people would like it

320d
Very nice. I think if the 200 had a front end a bit more like this more people would like it

200's front end is awsome.

Nice car the GT. Tomtom = awsome. Espcially ,if like me, you can't find your way off your drive without one.

200's front end is awsome.

Nice car the GT. Tomtom = awsome. Espcially ,if like me, you can't find your way off your drive without one.

Yeah I love the TomTom. I've used some of the portable ones as well as on my phone in the past, and the Renault TomTom is definitely the best and fastest.

I like the 200 rear end more than the front. Saw a good looking one driving through Southampton today.

Nissan 350z
Now this i like the look of! The GT makes the 200 look like the ugly step child of the family.

Barge
Very nice. Interior looks smart with that built in sat nav. If you're planning mods, get it lower it and it'll be sweet.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Lovely motor that :) look stunning in the flesh too - I followed one last week :eek: think it was the petrol one though

Satnav is v.good. Best tomtom I've used. Not distracting having it running all the time either. The only awkward thing is typing in an address with the bluetooth remote, but at least I won't get any finger prints on the screen. You can pop out the sd card too and plug it into a computer for map and software updates.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Don't understand why people prefer the front end on this to a 200, looks even worse imo. (Sorry really not a fan! :eek:)

I like the interior though, looks a great place to be. :approve:

what is the colour? are wing mirrors silver or antharcite?

Wing mirrors are silver, which is a nice touch.

mat-nos. Have the bluetooth/radio head unit which is probably why it looks different.

Daydotz. Steering is sharp but is a lot lighter than I was used to. Holds corners well