ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio - Help Please?

I think I posted this in the wrong section before so will do it here . .

I was wondering if anyone could photoshop my car pretty please!
Decent alloys, colour coded bumpers whatever really - just to show some possible potential really! Im crap at doing it.

car.jpg

Rb 182
Looks clean. Get some clear side reps to start the ball rolling with the mods, keeping it smooth and subtle is the way ahead :)

Leon Cupra R 225
lower it 40mm on coilovers. get 16" alloys, clear side repeaters, will look a hundred times better. could also colour code it

1.8 Civic EX
won't be noticable...althought the actuall wheel is bigger you'll get a lower profile tyre so the actuall size difference won't be that much...not enough to make the speedo inaccurate...

Golf GTD
well tbh i wouldnt throw any money at it if your getting a car in 9 months, easier said that done.

could get some allloys and lowering springs mind ;)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
looks lie a soundrun aroun lad, wouldnt bother with mods. ive spent ££££ on mods and you loose it all, keep it cheep. have fun elsewhere