ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio is crying!!!!!

It looks like my nearside headlamp washer unit is leaking. Have checked and cant see any cracks etc. and the little washer ball is still in the socket.

Anyone else had this?, is it common?, do Renault give a flying when you tell them?

PS I already know the answer to my last question!!!!

Suzuki SV650

My drivers side one does this sometimes, which means my Clio is crying with laughter.... (maybe...)

So what needs to be done once the bumper is off?

Clio200 EDC Lux

Yeah mine went, however I think the garage removed the wheel arch liner and replaced it that way.

[Edited by Storm_Force on 27 June 2005 at 9:05pm]

182 Full Fat

Do a search, i put a post on the site about a week or so ago. I thought it looked like it was crying! Sad arent we!

Guy said to me there is a metal ball/valve that stops water coming out, but sometimes this fails. Mine seems to have stopped now the hot weather has passed! Im just gonna get it sorted at my 12k service