ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio mk3 photoshop and who wants a photoshop???

i fucked up the front arch but its to much work to fix it as its a carrera gt front end and it means doing the whole thing again lol
here it is anyway let me know what you think....

before

after

give me your honest opinions please!!!!

if anyone wants a photoshop just put a pic below and tell me what you want done!!!!!!

Black 172 MK2
i personaly really like theat. love the front end. like the colour scheme but would loose the graphics and side exhuast and i think it wiould look very euro. good job

that look pretty nice...love the blue colour, but not the graphic so much!!!love the front to!

it would be great if you could do something with my car as i am really bored with it l8ly:

P1010172.jpg

cheers m8y:D

lol no problem mate each to their own lol

ill do that photoshop the now mate and post it up and also pm u it to let you know its done ;)

i quite like it - again not keen on the graphic but the rest of it looks good.

I know its not very dramatic but could you photoshop my wheels in anthracite please

CIMG0992.jpg

here you go mate i smoothed the bumper,badge,indicator,locks,handle,door strip, lowered a touch more and also colour coded the wheels a metalic blue. tell me what you think!!! i also put a larger splitter on in the second pic but i aint sure about it!!!!

ah cheers m8y, that 1st pic looks ace, i wich i could use photoshop!!i was actually considering de-badging and smoothing!!:D looks real good i think!!!feel free to do some more if ur bored....lol...what about white wheels, or do they look whit anywayz???

weel thanks for do that, ur a star!!:cool: :D

mmmmm thats nice - very tempting - dont want to be a pain but any chance of doing them in gloss black and also in the shade you have already done but glossy instead of matt

i need money now - that 3rd one is mint - i like the black too but too dark against the silver - my side badges are anthracite now so the last ones would be best.
Im a bit nervous about changing the colour of a brand new set of wheels but if its worth it then I shall start saving

timsclio172 said:
i need money now - that 3rd one is mint - i like the black too but too dark against the silver - my side badges are anthracite now so the last ones would be best.
Im a bit nervous about changing the colour of a brand new set of wheels but if its worth it then I shall start saving

i have to admit the last ones look sex lol ;) good luck mate