ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio pic >>>

MK1 Clio (soon to be V6)
Not posted one up yet, so here it is ;)

pastyscliofront.gif

looking nice! any more pics?

reckon it would look better with some chrome spinner wheel trims, a big spoiler and some undercar neons ;):clown:

MK1 Clio (soon to be V6)
As it stands, full decat zorst, induction kit, a decent set of HT leads, 15" Turini's, Avon ZZ-R track tyres, K-TEC coilovers.

Big plans though...

MK1 Clio (soon to be V6)
Nope... no kits on this little Clio. Possibly colour change, cage, carbon bits en bats, seats etc... you know what im gettin' at! ;)

Suzuki SV1000S
lovely mate - You getting a cage similar to mine?

Did the de-cat make much difference other than sound as that is my remaining mod.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
looks good mate, u work for redline don't you, what do the rest of mag crew think of the clio 16v? they like or not?

MK1 Clio (soon to be V6)
George16v said:
lovely mate - You getting a cage similar to mine?

Did the de-cat make much difference other than sound as that is my remaining mod.

Not looked into cages yet to be honest... will be looking for something pretty soon though. You got any pics of yours?

MK1 Clio (soon to be V6)
jay s said:
looks good mate, u work for redline don't you, what do the rest of mag crew think of the clio 16v? they like or not?

Yeah, i work for Redline. The guys here all appreciate it to be honest, like ANY car thats well built. They'll be loving it long time once i get the bloody thing a little quicker and complete! ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
modifiedmadness said:
Yeah, i work for Redline. The guys here all appreciate it to be honest, like ANY car thats well built. They'll be loving it long time once i get the bloody thing a little quicker and complete! ;)

if you work at redline does that mean your based in bath....if so we should maybe meet up at some point as i am at uni up there....just an idea maybe

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
modifiedmadness said:

You need to take it to BenR at AngelWorks in cambs! ;)

MK1 Clio (soon to be V6)
Yep, based in Bath. I've seend one or two valvers knocking about these parts... not many. Spoken to a couple of the guys a few times. Yeah, if you ever wanna link up drop me a PM. ;)

Vee dub
I reckon we should meet up and have a picture of yours, Freebones and mine ;) *in the mag cough*

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
TomS said:
I reckon we should meet up and have a picture of yours, Freebones and mine ;) *in the mag cough*

great idea tom....lol

na in all seriousness i wouldn't mind popping down to the future offices anyway mate as i wanna get an idea of were it is as i may try and find out bout a work placement...

so a meet would be good....will pm you anyway

2.0 175dci rs meggy
modifiedmadness said:

still waiting for they mags you said you might be able to drop off!!! lol
hows it going? i have not seen your motor around oldfield park yet!