ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio [PICS]

VRS
why does the box have to be so big to accomodate 2 x 12inch subs?

im not slating it its just that out of all the installs ive seen at shows and in magazines, i have never seen such a huge sub box for just 2 small subs?

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
makavelli said:
i would:
fully colourcode
lose the lexus lights and replace with standard
lower (springs are a nice cheap option)
lose the sunstrip and stickers
add a cup spoiler or even a dynamique spoiler if your short on cash (colour coded)
172/182 front grill (only bout 50 quid from dealers)
nice subtle exhaust

The 182 front grill is £100 from the dealers.

A3 1.8T
Is basically another forum like this but are more focused on Bodykits and general stuff like that

Last edited:
  A Euro'd one...
That install looks serious. Im gonna be stepping up to REs real soon, I prefer my car without the back seats aswell, rather have window shattering bass than rear passengers.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
install is... impressive!

id remove the stickers tho from the outside and if your going to get it colourcoded (which you should!) then get a dynamique spoiler first and get that colour coded, cost me £40 from cliospares.co.uk for mine and it was worth every penny, probably my best exterior mod apart from the turinis...

heres some pics to give you an idea...
BEFORE...
car1kd.jpg

AFTER...
0506200669dh.jpg

Black Gold 182FF
A professional sub enclosure is designed around the car, and that bass box is well out of proportion and much too big for 2 x 12" subs. How much db are the two subs "alone" pushing? I'm getting 159db from my 2 x 15's, and my standard enclosure is 1/6th the size of yours. I'm not slating you mate, I just think it looks a bit ott for those subs.

th_IMGP0501.gif