ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio V6!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Better than yours. C*nt.
Cheers both. Let's not have this turn into a how much my car is worth thread - I don't expect to see all of that £17k otherwise I'd have put it up for more... However on the same tone I expect to see more than Experian suggest it's worth at £8200.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
Flol! I will drive over with £8200 right now. f**king clowns.

Great advert, with all the work done is does stand out.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Better than yours. C*nt.
LOL @ £8200.. Good luck. Shame to sell since you've spent a fair wedge on it.

Aye, clownshoe I spoke to at the stealership suggested he might be interested in a straight swap for a Z he's got up for £8200. I tried my best to be polite...

And yup, but house wasn't in the life plan for a couple of years, but decided as the market was starting to look up that I should probably put my money somewhere more sensible! And as it happens, it seems even that is going to cost me money!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  182 has now gone!
Lovely car... sod the house and live in the car!!!

Someone is gonna be very happy with that...

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Better than yours. C*nt.
Yup - it's one of those cars that every time you put your foot down, you get a warm, happy feeling in your pants. It could take 6 years to get to 60 for all I cared, the noise made it mental fun.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  clio williams, Ph1 172
looks mint mate :)
End of day if you have to come down on the price you can do. People always want some knockin off. Good advert too. Id love a v6 but cant justify the cost at the mo, also recently purchasing a house. Keep tellin the mrs i could have had a lambo for what the house is costing lol.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
Might get deleted, but that price on 40k miles, are you serious??

The ones you linked in the other thread were priced that high as they had around 10k miles on the clock!

In as nice a way as possible, id advertise it for 15k and then expect offers as a more realistic proposition.

Good luck selling either way.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Better than yours. C*nt.
Pep - it's up at that price because I'd sooner have someone phone and say 'would you take £16k' next week than have someone phone tonight and say 'I'll take it' at £15k. If this time next week I've had nothing but spam in my inbox, then I'll probably drop it a shade.

Plus, it's a Laguna engine and van gearbox which has done less than 8000 miles per year on average... It doesn't care!

Last edited:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Aye, clownshoe I spoke to at the stealership suggested he might be interested in a straight swap for a Z he's got up for £8200. I tried my best to be polite...

And yup, but house wasn't in the life plan for a couple of years, but decided as the market was starting to look up that I should probably put my money somewhere more sensible! And as it happens, it seems even that is going to cost me money!!!

Hi Mike- just a quickie as I dont want to gatecrash your thread ~& no comments on Price-

Over on Renaultsport forum in classifieds there is a wanted add for a decent Mk2 V6, for the sake of a nifty PM it may be worth it-
http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/community/forum/Forum_postst69195/Wanted--Clio-V6-Mk2/Default.aspx

S

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Better than yours. C*nt.
Hi Mike- just a quickie as I dont want to gatecrash your thread ~& no comments on Price-

Over on Renaultsport forum in classifieds there is a wanted add for a decent Mk2 V6, for the sake of a nifty PM it may be worth it-
http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/community/forum/Forum_postst69195/Wanted--Clio-V6-Mk2/Default.aspx

S

Thanks - done! He wants less miles and keepers but given that already I've had comments that it's one of the best on v6clio.net I'm hopeful that his requirements will be flexible!

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Titanium 182
Lovely Mike, think the price is about right. You expect to be knocked down a certain % of the asking price anyway and it's just had a complete overhaul pretty much.
I wish I could afford it :)

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Better than yours. C*nt.
Cheers mate. It's nearly brought me to tears, having to sell it. I've had it about five minutes but it's made such a huge impression on me!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  LY V6 with Recaros
Good luck with the sale. I can vouch for it being absolutely mint, I saw it when Shaun owned it and it's a very well looked after car.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Better than yours. C*nt.
Off out of here, if you want it then the details are on the ad. Possibly breaking it - if you drop me an email via my profile I'll arrange bits through that.

Last edited: