ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio

180.5 bhp 172
Hello, im a newbie on here.

I feel ashamed posting this on here as its totally un-modded :eek:

After a new Backbox, alloys and lowering springs.

Here it is...:eek: :eek:

IMAG0562.jpg

IMAG0563.jpg

IMAG0564.jpg

(its a 1.2 Biaritz (not spelt right but hey :rolleyes: )

Nick

Valver..
he he i had a 1.2 Ph3 before my Valver.. nothin to go wrong on em and real easy to maintain!! welcome to the Club buddy and happy motoring!! :D :D

que the arrogant cup owner abusing his car and saying how his is supreme and he is a suprmeme being and all must bow to him...

and welcome!

Thats pretty much what I started with at 17, N reg 1.2 RN in red, loved it! Got that from 60k to 110k in about 3 years, then bought a brand new Dynamique, kept that for 2 years and now I'm on the 172 Cup at 23, after a Valver now so that will be Clio number 4!

No need to do much to it to be honest, just maintain it well (some tips from R-Jay in the detailing forum and you'll have it looking forecourt new in no time!) and save your pennies, then you'll have the cash to upgrade when the insurance isn't intergalactic!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
nice set of 15s or 16s and lower it and it will look 10x better but yeah we all have to start somewhere and that looks tidy enough, pretty low millage for its age, well compaired to mine anyway!!

welcome to CS

Valver..
u fort about comin to the Airfield meet on the 26th of this month... would be good to meet a few of the lads and find out some stuff!! :D

Valver..
its not far from u... its in Smeatharpe Honiton.. look on the local meets.. theres a massive thread about it there!! :D

A Fast One!
Ben j said:
que the arrogant cup owner abusing his car and saying how his is supreme and he is a suprmeme being and all must bow to him...

and welcome!

but is it really a real cup though? :rasp: ;)

welcome to the forum Nick, hope you enjoy your time on here.... will definately give you the modding bug though!

Alex

Rb 182
Welcome!

I have a set of used 55mm springs and a nice 3 1/2inc inwardly rolled back box for sale if your intrested??

dave

Vee dub
Demon Racer said:
I live in a town called Thornbury. Its in North Bristol.

Hello welcome to the club

I used to live in Almondsbury, now live just outside Bristol, but visit Thornbury regularly.

:)

Clio 172
Welcome. Unmodded is fine on this site.

Personally I'd look to colour code the bumper strips and handles, then move on to wheels and lower springs. Will look much more sporty then, and not OTT. Sporty wheels on a std car look out of place IMO

Enjoy the site.

Megane Mk4
Welcome to CS ..

Like the crew have said, everyone has to start somewhere, just a word of advice... when modding, dont take a leaf out of my book and do what I did to my 1.2 8v ...

IMG02012212534A.jpg

IMG02012213004A.jpg

IMG02012213121A.jpg

IMG02012212402C.jpg

IMG02012212402A.jpg

(Yes guys ... my FIRST clio :D pmsl)

Ahh .. the joys of youth eh ?? lol
( waiting for the slatings ;) )

Andi

mk1 phase 3
green phase 3, there the best. obviously my completely biased opinion ;)

looks clean, looks like mine before i changed it!! :D

yeah dont spend too much on it, cuz you'll want a faster car soon!

welcome to cliosport :)

The Black Beauty
hello m8 just joined cs aswell lovin it already. Been 2 weston a few times i live in almondsbury so just up the road from u. Welcome :D