ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio

Clio 197
My Clio , What You Think!!!!!

4574_183301545022_670240022_6963481_3445059_n.jpg

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Not a huge fan on the exhaust, but I have seen worse. Lights, hmm, maybe not. More pics needed!

BMW E92/Audi S3
Not my cuppa.
I go up Halesowen all the time. Have not seen you around. How long you had it?

Clio 197
lol aww thanks alot and i dont do standard lights, tint ftw dont see the point of being normal there is to many clios on the road

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
lol aww thanks alot and i dont do standard lights, tint ftw dont see the point of being normal there is to many clios on the road

different doesnt always mean better,

not a fan of the tints, think the lights would look better if they were glossed,

like the colour, more pics needed tho.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
A lighter smoked tint on the lights would be better imo, if standard is out of the question.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Not to bad. Not all the mods are my cup of tea but a tidy motor none-the-less!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
painted with the good ol' invisible(sp) paint lol,

prefer the one that looked like someones rubbed greese into greeseproof paper for your bonnet,
(yes that is the best i could think of to provide it, and no im not proud of that)

Last edited:
  Clio 197
this picture is with my cheap alloys i got 165 quid brand new with brand new tyres on, i liked them tho i would love some standard 172 alloys but i anit paying over the odds for them and plus had that stupid sun strip on for a few months which its all gone now so what you think people
n670240022_6754712_1132278.jpg