ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio

im not saying u have 2 like it n if i new u wernt into body kits i would not have put my car on oh i will be at shows as my car IS a show car

This is more cup of tea for a show car.

DSC00149.jpg

Evo
Lol a little hard on the lad, at least he has the balls to show it off proudly. Modifying is all about making something you enjoy and not for approval of others.

172 Monaco
right........

um......

Does your car have aids? as it looks like it.

Nice to see that you have put effort into your car but you could have a nice car and spent 3k... gone to Plush and got a sweet interiour and just lowered with sports wings and bumpers decked on nice wheels would have been more 'SHOW CAR' than 15 tubs of filler and 4 tubs of fiberglass.. this has been finished well but if i saw it at a show i would piss my self, point and laugh at it. Clios look s**t with kits, if you want a kitted car get a civic, corsa anything that a 16 year old gets a rockon over. Clios look rubbish..

But i do think you have done ClioSport.net a favour with your car.... You have shown all the chavs that look at the forum and have shown them why not to do this to a clio and what a waste of time and money it is.. and i thank you for this, you have taken the hit so the rest of us do not have to see this type of pain again. Thank you..

that is all.

Charged Superleggera
i dont think there is any need for some of the coments. he put a pic up of his car. if you have any constructive criticism then fair enough but some comments are a bit harsh.

also deans old mk3 lost a show contest to a kitted clio so he actually does have a point.

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
That's because they're all run by chavs.

And I believe it was all constructive, with the general theme of 'Bin it' being the best possible advice for the lad.

Black Clio GT
smooth/colour code the door strips and handles and loose the front diamond and finish the mesh work would help it.......
the panel gaps look good for a fibre glass kit, like the colour combo too!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i like the colour, some megga effort but i could spend 3k on mine and it be more of a show car without a body kit

Porsche Boxster987S
right........

um......

Nice to see that you have put effort into your car but you could have a nice car and spent 3k... gone to Plush and got a sweet interiour and just lowered with sports wings and bumpers decked on nice wheels would have been more 'SHOW CAR' than 15 tubs of filler and 4 tubs of fiberglass.. this has been finished well but if i saw it at a show i would piss my self, point and laugh at it. Clios look s**t with kits, if you want a kitted car get a civic, corsa anything that a 16 year old gets a rockon over. Clios look rubbish..

But i do think you have done ClioSport.net a favour with your car.... You have shown all the chavs that look at the forum and have shown them why not to do this to a clio and what a waste of time and money it is.. and i thank you for this, you have taken the hit so the rest of us do not have to see this type of pain again. Thank you..

that is all.

harsh to say the least:nono:

172 Monaco
harsh to say the least:nono:

its not harsh its what i think, if he doesnt want comments of all type then dont post pics up of your car.

i have also given pointers of other things that he could have done with the money.

I have also expressed how i personally feel but also from what i have read is the genreal concencus of the site.

Finally i have thanked him for posting as it is good to have the diversity on the site but also the same as if someone was to show pics of a boyed up car on here that they will get the same reaction from most members.

I feel i have just convayed the feeling of most ppl and been direct about it. Why pussy foot about a subject, im not here to give him a cuddle and say it will be ok.. he knows what he has done and should expect good and bad comments. Otherwise dont post.

Porsche Boxster987S
right........

um......

that is all.

so thats not harsh?:S Strange lad. Its the way you posted it , with the sarcasm and the intent to get a ''lol'' after it from someone to make you feel like a bit better after writing your paragraph. Ill say no more:)

that is all. (as you would say)

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
i dont think there is any need for some of the coments. he put a pic up of his car. if you have any constructive criticism then fair enough but some comments are a bit harsh.

+1. if the lad wants to mod his car this way then so be it. no need for some of the comments tbh

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i love it.......

is what i would have said if you asked me when i was like 13 and just seen the fast and furious.

but now................no ta, dont like any of it, wheels are too big, and kit looks awful,

renault put a lot of money into designing of the clio, including the lights and bodykit,

so you just slap them in the face and put one some shitty fibreglass designed and made in a shed somewhere :S

as said, different is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from better in some cases (namely this one)

on the other hand i do respect the amount of work thats gone into it, looks like its all been done properly.

just not my cuppa tea, i probs have more chance of wining shows in my box!

RB 200
how hard did your head hit a wall before you decided to do this? ...

work looks quality though, not my cup of tea at all ... but i suppose if you enjoy it fair enough ....

not sure it would go down well in shows either? .. unless by shows you mean mcdonalds car park on a sunday night with a collection of down syndrome chavs. . .

suppose someone out there will like it! good look finding a site to suit your needs mate

if this is the way you MAKE CONVO with new be and keep site running wat a s**t site c you at shows.......:D
:dead:

but cs is known for its posting style when it comes to this sort of thing and wont change whether you like it or not.

keep us posted with progress though

non sport
to be fair i think your being slightly optimistic that itll be at shows but i hope you prove me wrong. as said previously the workmanship looks good, no massive gaps and personally i love the colour!!as youve probably discovered the site is more for people with subtle taste and to be honest once youve seen one car youve seen most on here, turinis, coilovers, colour coded and your done. but it works. dont just quit the site cos youve had some bad comments, stick around and show everyone as you change it with different styles...

Phase 1 172
Fair play mate,you have saved alot of money/ spent alot of time to getting it how you want it so enjoy! Its not my cup of tea but if everyone was the same the world would be boring!

its not harsh its what i think, if he doesnt want comments of all type then dont post pics up of your car.

i have also given pointers of other things that he could have done with the money.

I have also expressed how i personally feel but also from what i have read is the genreal concencus of the site.

Finally i have thanked him for posting as it is good to have the diversity on the site but also the same as if someone was to show pics of a boyed up car on here that they will get the same reaction from most members.

I feel i have just convayed the feeling of most ppl and been direct about it. Why pussy foot about a subject, im not here to give him a cuddle and say it will be ok.. he knows what he has done and should expect good and bad comments. Otherwise dont post.
Pull your head out of your arse mate, who are you to tell people what they should or shouldn't do to their cars?
I'm not a fan of the car but all of the work has been done really well and he really likes it so theirs no need to be abusive and force your views on him.

S4 Avant
It's going to take a lot of money to put that right.

Hate it when people vandalise your car over night.