ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio

1.6 16v
Hi these are some pictures of my car that i am driving while saving up for a 182 or 225 lol. What do u think!

afca9a9d.gif

124ef29f.gif

466420c0.gif

ccd250cc.gif

1.8 Civic EX
does your sub not "foul" of the edge of the false floor where it over laps?? looks a bit close, very tidy instal tho! miles better than mine. looks smart although as said maybe loose the lexus lights and get dome MK2 ph2's on there....

Golf GTI 1.8T
thats just not clean enough!!! lol
I thought the sub would catch too, untill I noticed the perspex guard round it, very smooth install you got there mate.

1.8 Civic EX
mitchzxr said:
thats just not clean enough!!! lol
I thought the sub would catch too, untill I noticed the perspex guard round it, very smooth install you got there mate.

the perspex is cut short and sits ontop of the false floor...it's on in one pic but not he other!! ;)

S2000
Very nice mate - the car in general and the install. If anything I would just lower the car a bit and I think it would look ace.

Audi S3 225
You need clear indicators, double optic headlamps, new mk2 rear lights, silvervisons and colourcoding and you will have a very tidy car indeed, like my old 1.2 grande. Oh and make sure you got a good alarm if youhaving 6 by9's in ya parcel shelf, theives target cars like this as it says that you will must probably have more ice in your boot.

EP3 Civic Type R
Very tidy indeed. lowered more, lose the lex-arse lights and ur onto a winner. love the colour and the wheels look mint.

Good job :)

Ph1 172 & others
Same base model as mine i think... 1.2 Grande????

Nice mods. subtlety (sp?) is good.

Lose the lexus lights though

"Navy" N17 TWO
Simple & tidy looking car :)

As above - try the Mk2 Ph2 rear lights and colourcode the bumpers/sidestrips
Maybe lower it 40/60mm if you really want

K20 EG Hatch
nice. boot install looks great and those wheels look spot on, fill the arches a treat :) Colour code it next if i was you!...

1.6 16v
Cheers for the feedback. Got a few more plans for it lol which are most of the ones u have said to do. lexus lights are going i just got thenm cheep a while back.

1.6 16v
yep its a hinge lol, its so its easy to get me spare wheel out. this like a little door that comes right up and then my spare just pops out lol, i think its a good idea!

C4 Grand Picasso
I'll be boring and say what everyone else is saying, your install is smart. Very tidy job indeed.

1.6 16v
It took about a week to get rite, how i wanted it lol, i am going to strip it out over christmas and recover it because the carpet is pissing me off lol.

1.6 16v
Yeah i made the install myself, it took about a week to do on and off but i want to re cover it over christmas because i dont like the carpet.

Here are some pics of my brothers mini for u because there have been quite alot of posts about it lol.

P5140028.gif

P5140026.gif

1.6 16v
I need ur advice on what to do next about these mods lol

optic headlamps is not a simple job like replacing the front lights you need a extra cable and then fit that somewhere dont you? Thats y i was thinking about the angel eyes for it, they look like the optic headlamps sort of lol.

The new mk2 rear lights are a must if i dont get some others like the LED smoked rear lights. I like these but what do you lot think of them?

Please can you give me some advice.

BMW 320d SE
Sweet install - I'd love to have top the time and the skill to create something like that.
Loving the Mini too - ahh.......brings back memories - awesome little cars! :D

Octavia VRS
Phase 2 rear lights are a must mate and it seems quite simple to replace the older ones. Check ebay I paid £27 inc delivery for a brand new set of phase 2 lights but haven't had time to fit them yet. I wouldn't get smoked lights personally although these are better than the Lexus ones imo.
I wouldn't colour code the whole car, can be quite expensive and paint could start flaking through time. Just do the door mirrors, handles, boot release etc. Blue looks ok with the bumper strips anyway imo.
Nice car, the subtle stuff is always good
And the double optic headlights seem quite difficult to fit - I was going to get them but might just leave it now.