ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio's been a dirty boy...

BMW E46 330i Touring
Not quite ready for cleaning yet! Reckon a couple of back-lane drives over this week will finish it off nicely! :)

I also now have a better idea what my wheels would look like if finished in anthracite...

DSC00998.gif

DSC00999.gif

DSC01002.gif

DSC01001.gif

EDIT: It actually doesn't look that dirty in the pics... :(

Yamaha R6
Nicely done.. Love the zorst. One sits out further than the other though?.. or is that just me?..

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yeah it's not quite straight due to the way it has to cut off to the left to meet up with the standard exhaust and avoid the spare wheel. It's not noticable when just walking around the car though, only really when you start taking photos like the angles above...

BMW E46 330i Touring
Have only just noticed that myself to be honest! I'll inspect later but I imagine that the plastic's just a little warped for some reason....

Yamaha R6
acrebo said:
Yeah it's not quite straight due to the way it has to cut off to the left to meet up with the standard exhaust and avoid the spare wheel. It's not noticable when just walking around the car though, only really when you start taking photos like the angles above...

I thought it may be something to do with the spare wheel..

Tidy either way.

Weeman sucks ****
Mines past that stage now thanks to a run up to Sheffield at the weekend, gonna keep it going I think for breakie run...dirty ****.

Golf GTI 1.8T
I'm nearly in that state, how do you get all that crap off those alloys, they take me ages to clean!

BMW E46 330i Touring
When I come to clean it, I'll hose off all the loose dirt, then wash them with a sponge as usual. Then I've got a wheel cleaning brush thing that gets in all the gaps. I'll use this across the whole wheel, rinse off, and repeat a couple times until shiny again.

If there's muck that isn't shifting then you may need to get a stronger acidic cleaner, obviously using diluted or sparingly.

BMW E46 330i Touring
lol yeah, yeah, whatever...

Anyone can say "well, you can't even see my plate...." but where's the proof!?!

And the warping plastic is an aerodynamical issue, it increases flow past the radiator, therefore improving heating or cooling or something, so it, um, does stuff... better. ;)

Pure Filth lol!

Seen loads of cars absolutely covered in cr*p..best one was a silver or white convertable M3 which was 90% black haha....

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.
acrebo said:
lol yeah, yeah, whatever...

Anyone can say "well, you can't even see my plate...." but where's the proof!?!

unfortunatly im not very rich and cant afforda digi cam

mate(!)