ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My company

learning in corsa 1.3tb
Surprise to most people but i run my own company. It is a shoutcast hosting company which basicaly is internet radio. We will soon be doing webhosting for our customers and we design websites. Lol thought may be something nice to share to anyone thats aspiring to that sort of thing. Oh and im 16 btw

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
no point adverising you run a company without any actual info lol

whats the company name?

133, 182, Kangoo 182
You run a company as in registered as a limited company, own an office and have employees, or you rent a reseller server?

But having anything like that at 16 is great.

Any chance for a link for us all to check out?

B

Brown.

so you own a website then ^^ ?? bummer....as having no minions is as good as me saying i own a business.....i sell nothing and make no money but i tell every one i own a business anyway to make people think am great.... no surprise to me.

learning in corsa 1.3tb
Lol i do have a minion that does the day to day running etc the website is www.laser-host.co.uk but is gunna be changed soon because i want something a bit for proffesional. And the shoutcast panel is www.sc1.laser-host.co.uk sorry that i didnt put links on lol it was because i wasnt sure if it was okay to do that sort of thing. Also it is not a reseller i rent a VPS on which i have direct admin and through that i have cast control etc

learning in corsa 1.3tb
Because it was just a quick site that was pulled together lol. Got my friend to do it whilst i was setting the server up. However there will be a new template on there soon

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
good that your doing stuff like this at 16, you could be the next bannatyne at this rate! ;) Keep it up!

I wish I had started when I was a bit younger!

I would definitely change ur template though, and also check your spelling ;)

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
good that your doing stuff like this at 16, you could be the next bannatyne at this rate! ;) Keep it up!

I wish I had started when I was a bit younger!

I would definitely change ur template though, and also check your spelling ;)

And punctuation and grammar. ;)

If I'm being perfectly frank then any site that doesn't look like a big player will get surfed straight over.

Anyway, good luck.

learning in corsa 1.3tb
ty for your comments and trust me a new sites going on there very soon. But im more working on getting a new part of the company going (web-hosting) and then that will be dealt with

Fiesta ST2
I thought about doing stuff like this when i was younger but it takes alot to setup and get running correctly. hope it works out mate.

Adam.

Renault Clio 1.4
Word advice, you want the administrator link to be hidden and only the administrators to know what the address to it is, if the link is nice and open for every one to click, then people are going to try cracking it...