ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Courtesy Car...

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Its erm... lovely :S

The service light/Airbag lights keep going on and off! haha

DSC00198.jpg

Thankgod i get mine back tomorrow.. Seriously gutless!

Only good thing about it is that i dont feel any bumps! haha

133/225/CLS AMG
Yeah I had a couple of standard Clio courtesy car. A 1.2 which was fairly frustrating but the 1.4 auto was really annoying.

The auto gear box just does its own thing, you put you foot down slightly whilst going round a corner and it drops a cog and tries to throw you into a hedge!!! :(

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
i watched the mechanic drive her into the garage for the night :D my baby is so pwetty.. and sounds lush!

As i got out of it there was a guy whod parked up behind me.. started chatting to me and said he loved the colour, he lives in my village and had seen me around. he said 'i think clios are just such a sexy car' haha

His wife has one apparently!

lucky you've got a replacement car! I've got nothing and unsure when I'm getting mine back? :(

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Im quite lucky really... if they didnt have a car for me i would just nick one of my parents cars :)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
i wasnt apologizing.... let me rephrase...

What? No i dont love myself.. but thanks for your input

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
when i wrote off my 205 i got a clio loved it so ended up buying one.

i like seeing other ppl driving my car, propper ppl i wont lets mates n family, it looks so good and you really get to eye it up

80MPG BEEZA
when i wrote off my 205 i got a clio loved it so ended up buying one.

i like seeing other ppl driving my car, propper ppl i wont lets mates n family, it looks so good and you really get to eye it up

i'm the same here i like seeing other people driving my car (so long as i know i'm getting it back) coz you see the car from a different view and it sounds different :approve:

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Yeah i love it, thats why i sat and waited for the mechanic to take her away

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Does yours have a Hayward and Scott exhaust? I was going to get one of those, before I got fined £500 in France for speeding. :( Was tempted by a prospeed as well, but it doesn't look as nice as a Hayward and Scott. £480 is a lot of money though for a back box.

Did you get a good price for your service? Can't believe they had your car all day. I took mine to Andy @ GDI for its 12 and watched him do it for an hour, was offered a cup of tea, then simply had a nice drive back from Cambridgshire to Nottingham. Will definately be going back for its 24.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I do have H&S System yes... its great, worth every penny!!

And they only had it all day as it wasnt easy for me to get to them as i work quite a way away... i dropped her off on the tuesday night and picked her up on the wednesday