ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My courtsey car.......

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

seewee...But my wheelspin was beta yesterday...Big up the POLO courtsey car!

ST

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 14 June 2005

seewee...But my wheelspin was beta yesterday...Big up the POLO courtsey car!
Ye twas decent like.......though the punto does do them i dont like to provoke the italian stallion as a just incase measure as it scares me!

Parks - thats down Glasgow area?

If it is be careful - you dont want to hand it back with no wheels on it! ;)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

My Vee is in having a new clutch and flywheel (plus some rattles beaten into submission) and I was dreading the worst for the loaner. Was asked if I was OK with automatics ... and so was expecting an infamous green Modus auto. Instead Ive got a Laguna auto! Anonymous enough (no annoying stickers) but with its weight, an auto box, and only 1.8 litres to lug it around .... arrrgghhhhh. I put my foot down and nothing happens :cry:

ST

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 14 June 2005

beast
5 more posts to 6000 sir....keep em comin!

(^^at time of posting^^)

[Edited by 16vClio on 14 June 2005 at 5:21pm]

ST

Quote: Originally posted by Rufstuf on 14 June 2005

Awesome.....does it have the "girly button"?
Yeah it does matey.....the city button that makes the power steering even lighter than it was already!

ST

Quote: Originally posted by u33db on 14 June 2005

Parks - thats down Glasgow area?

If it is be careful - you dont want to hand it back with no wheels on it! ;)
Well this machine is from parks in east kilbride as im from blantyre matey.....no one would nick the wheels as it came complete with the lovely punto wheel trims lol

ST

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 14 June 2005

i quite like that button^
It makes the car feel as if yourre driving on ICE or somethin, it really sucks as a car.....people say that renos are bad inside.....this thing takes a bad interior to whole new level.....it came with a tape player FFS!

ST

Quote: Originally posted by Jonaldinho on 14 June 2005

You should add another sticker saying "Well damage your car and give you a punto!!" lol
Lol....i dont thinks thatd go down too well matey.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

members only!!

ill take a guess that its a something annoying

gallas little punto my mate had one i thought it was trash - worse than my clio and thats saying something (ha ha ha)

LY 200

As said its better than walking!!!

My cars been off the road for 3/4 weeks now and id have even been grateful to have that!!!Lol

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.

its better than my 21 speed grip shift bike

[Edited by Doyle on 6/15/2005 1:56:01 AM]