ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My cup on pistonheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice car. Even if it is the wrong colour for the cup! Realistically you'll get knocked down to about the 4k-4.2k mark!?

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
4k? How is it worth 4k mate?

Id have thought it was already priced low when older scruffy cars with more miles are going for 4.

Plenty around advertised at 4.5.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Id say thats a fair price tbh with the belts done.

Ive seen 1 decent 172 at 4k. That had more miles and was sold within hours. Granted it had good lights and seats, but you get the point ;)

Whats next dude?

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
4k? How is it worth 4k mate?

Id have thought it was already priced low when older scruffy cars with more miles are going for 4.

Plenty around advertised at 4.5.

....Dunno. 5yr old car (don't get me wrong she's a cracker) but i think 4-4.2k is market value? See how you get on! certainly wouldn't put price down, but can guarentee somebody will offer you 3.7k+/-

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Meg R26, Nissan 200sx S13
lovely car mate, in my perfect garage i'd have a cup like that sitting next to my R26!

Lee

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BMW M2C
I'd be tempted to dump the 197 Cup, free up some cash and buy that, if it weren't for the fact mine wouldn't fetch much with things as they are at the moment.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd be tempted to dump the 197 Cup, free up some cash and buy that, if it weren't for the fact mine wouldn't fetch much with things as they are at the moment.
i'll give you two tuppence and a ****??? :)

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition

I can part-ex mate, 3k my way? ;)

If it wasnt for a house move id be keeping it.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
it's a nice silver tho!!! Quite Bluey! I used to hate silver. now i really like it.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  BMW E46 330i Touring
A clean, shiny Iceberg Cup looks better than Monaco IMO. Great example, be interesting to see how long she takes to sell at the moment.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
How much is your part ex worth mate?

Got a max of about 1500 towards a part ex, need the rest for a house move!

Status
Not open for further replies.