ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mY cUP

I think the miniature red post box stuck to the roof spoils it though...

unless it lights up at night ???:devilish:

and, why is there a bit of car on the road lol ??.. looks like a bit of blue fell off.. I suppose you are going to tel me its a sweety wrapper ???

Joe..:D

Your all hilarious - lol - its not even there - it sphotoshoped - needed a colour swatch this mornin so I just tore a section of the door handle - gonna get them de-colourcoded anyways - lol!!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

take apart the lights and spray the chrome bits clio cup blue!!!

that would look so superb

lol Cup m8.. yep, de-coloulring.. the latest trend !

ps, do you live in a dodgy area ??.. cos, some barstuds stole yer rear headrests, Aircon, ABS and Leather. !!!

I wouldnt park there again If I was you...:devilish:

Joe.. :)

Astra 1.9cdti XP

LOL @ Captain!

Someones also rubbed paint over you reg plate! Still youll not get caught in speed cameral like that!

LMAO Captain - they must have used special morphing abilities to transfer their bodies through the glass without smashing it!!!! lol

Nice idea Tom - infact very nice idea - wasnt too sure baout the silver with the blue but blue with blue would be tres shiek!!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

well you know i try to inovate (really dispite my previous posts)

dont know if it will work but try it in photoshop and show us all

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

wow!! hype can you make the silver lights blue but keep the red bits?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

lol lol lol

they grinded your wheels dude they must want your tyres!!

cAN SOMEONE PUT AN EXHAUST - TWIN EITHER SIDE UNDER BUMPER FOR ME - DTM OR LETTERBOX MAYBE OR WHAT ABOUT MOTOR BIKE CANS

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

That looks sweet! Get them mods done!! Although it might be undriveable and tram line really bad!!

Hype, can you chop that picture again and show us what it would look like either lowered completely on the standard 16s or stick on 17s.

Great to get all these photographic views.......giving me lots of Ideas.

Can u lower it on the standard 16s and stick a bee sting at the back - I mean slam it like the cup racers!! and change the rear red bits in the lights to blue???

Window Tints - not too dark just nice!!! Can u put the lights back to silver but change the red bits to blue??

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

yeah cupsize those lights look so good like that.

the exhaust looks easy to do. slam it and tint it gently!