ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My dad thinks i should buy this

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
It is a Renault 10 and it only costs around 400 £
I'am not sure, the one i really would like is a Renault 8, they are pretty similar, but the 8 is more of a Classic, and it is a bit more expensive. I don't know what i want to do, i don't really have the cash for this one either, with christmas and stuff. But then again i might be able to scrape them together. And if i wait and get a R8 it will first be sometime after the summer holidays, and i will probably have to find one i Germany (I live in Denmark).
BTW. The plan with this car is to have it as a project car. It will be painted in Gordini colours and i have a R5 GTT (well without the turbo) engine which will go in it.

What do you think?

3075652d.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
R5 GTT engine you say? But without the turbo? So a 1.4 engine then?!!

very unique though.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
R5 GTT engine you say? But without the turbo? So a 1.4 engine then?!!

very unique though.

Well yeah, but i will have to find a Turbo for it ofcourse... And the cylinderhead of a Renault 5 Alpine, to make it look authentic. LOL
Like this:
r5alpineturbomotor0024zh.jpg

Looks similay to the old NSU TT i remember seeing a couple on the way to Le mans, they are pimp mobiles, rear, air cooled engines!

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
HAHA that would be so cool go for it !

Yeah i imagined so. Was first after a R5 GTT, but this will be really perfect for me as it is veteran registred here in Denmark. That means that it will be very cheap in insurance and taxes. Also veteran cars have an 8 year inspection interval here in Denmark, which will make it easier for me to run the GTT engine.
This is also a bit lighter than an R5 and has rear wheel drive.:D

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Do it!

I'm uploading a video on to youtube with one of these in (I think!)

I'll post it when its on.