ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Day at Rentech!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Early morning start, off to meet Mike at Rentech for my 36k service :

Rentech01.gif

Rentech02.gif

Rentech03.gif

Rentech04.gif

Rentech05.gif

Excellent day, can't recommend Rentech enough, fantastic service, really good to see what's going on and have full dealer diagnostics done on the car too! Mike is a sound bloke and sorted out various other problems on my car too and was still nice even after my accessory belt made him bleed!! lol, cheers again Mike! :)

Rentech

02392 665848

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yeah i know, i used to have Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD-3's on my 17"s, missing them now, will be getting some more when I change to Turinis.

biojo said:
one question whys the front end off , is this normal for a service ? ? ?
For the 36k service you've got to have the auxillary belt changed to gget to it thanks to Renault you've got to strip the front down.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
biojo said:
one question whys the front end off , is this normal for a service ? ? ?

it is necessary to do this to change the accessory belt, on a 12k, 24k etc, this isn't required.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
MarkCup said:
Had my 48k done yesterday too - top bloke, top service, bottom prices!

(Sorry for keeping you hanging around Gaz...was good to meet you :approve: )

no worries mate, that's the problem when you drive a cup, too busy posing to get anywhere on time, lol. Nice to meet you too!

ant

yep.
MarkCup said:
Had my 48k done yesterday too - top bloke, top service, bottom prices!

48k - mines due, what sort of £££ we talking @ rentech?

i bought the car with no service history so i've no idea what has/hasn't been done.

Mini Cooper S sport
I'd drive from anywhere to get work done at RenTech (but luckily it's 10 minutes from me!). You will know for SURE that it will be done properly and you won't be ripped off. Not many places you could say that about.

Just 2k to go til my first service and its going to Mike, he's a diamond geezer :approve:.

In the meantime it has to go to Renault for some warranty work though :dapprove: .