ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Day Out At StreamLine Carbon Factory. HUGE PICS

ITB BG 182
Well after the group buys that have been happening ever since i spoke to Mr Bic at FCS08 and how well things have gone I was cheeky enough to ask if i can come and see their factory aswell as having a splitter and fog surrounds fitted.

So here are some pictures that I took.

This is only half of their drive way, i kid you not its bloody long, 1.05miles.
P1070045.gif

Bullet Moulds

P1070027.gif

One of their TEST spoilers.

P1070031.gif

This is a spoiler that Bic had only just done.
P1070039.gif

And the under side.
SMILE FOR THE CAMERA BIC. I will get you back for the torture and rib'in about the pizza's
P1070043.gif

One of them working on MY CAR...
P1070035.gif

Now a few of the factory. As you can see its not as big as some would think.
P1070029.gif

P1070024.gif

P1070021.gif

P1070022.gif

And i dont know why but Bic rugby tackled my car??
P1070023.gif

And one specially for you Mr Bic, 4 others not picture have been eaten.
P1070046.gif

The pizza picture is some thing Bic will understand more.

Im just hoping that people buying from them will now understand why things dont happen as quick as some people would like, their factory/shed is small for what Bic and Herv do. And they are bloody hard workers even in the freezing cold. I sure as hell would not like to stand there.
So please anyone who gets on to them demanding to know where their product is, give the guys some bloody leeway will ya, i can vouch for them that they are trying as much as they can aswell as running multiple jobs on top of all the other things.
They aint super humans after all.

Bic Herv, i think i will be taking you up on your offer, I just need to arrange transportation to and from.
Other than this, Thanks for the day chaps.

btw would anyone be intrested in a new line that they are thinking about.
CF kitchen units anyone?
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/john182rs/StreamLine Carbon/P1070036.jpg

Last edited:
  wait and see ;)
great piks, my mates just carbon skinned he's own bonnet looks ok tbh but nothing compared to that quality

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
nice.. that place looks like my desk at work,...lol

whats the going rate for the spoilers??...

Turbos.
Cool, but wish someone wuold do more than faggy CF spoilers and splitters. Why not do a whole front bumper, or arches?

ITB BG 182
Cool, but wish someone wuold do more than faggy CF spoilers and splitters. Why not do a whole front bumper, or arches?
One step ahead of you.

Wiley, i painted the diamond red as i was bored of silver, think i will be leaving it like this till after crimbo and all will be going black black or just cf bits all over.

Lionel Richie

do you know how much an autoclave that big would cost??? i've just fitted a steamline 2 piece splitter to a 172, and having dabbled in composting (i was trained by Paul Hamlin formerly of Prodrive) i can say the quality is perfect, none of this wet lay shite from china

Monaro VXR
I really want a Carbon spoiler for my C4. Unfortunately they need a minimum of 5 orders and well there are only 2 of us that want them right now.

ITB BG 182
Well i had a level of respect for the guys before i went an now i can see how much work they put in to it from day one.

FRED - Mr and Mr do use a bigger clave when they have enough big panels to do. So they can do bigger parts if the orders are there.

ive been to the workshop when i dropped my 106 of for the first full carbon roof skin to be done!! its like a grotto, only thing is santa aint giving nowt away!