ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My dci

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
hey hey

As it's been since i first joined you lot on here that i have posted some pics of my car, i thought it was about time to do so again.

Sorry to all cleaning addicts on here:eek:, but i couldn't be bothered with cleaning it as it is just going to rain instantly after i wash my car, it allways does (i'm cursed:clown:)

Here it goes

Afb.363.jpg

Afb.357.jpg

Afb.361.jpg

Please tell me what you think of it
Any requests, info or advice, just ask/tell that's why i'm here

Also I must add that you lot are quite a cheerful bunch which makes this forum a lovly place for car nuts:D

Cheers!

RB 182 Cup
i hate cars and their owned automatically when they slam their cars ar the rear so it looks like its wheelying?? keep it like that, looks peng1 :D

H22A7 Accord Type R
looks nice matey!!! whats the suspension setup? (please dont say Pi springs lol)

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
clear bulbs and repeaters... spolier... lower on the rear... nice looking car though

That's exactly what's on my shopping list, apart from the lower at the rear, since that pic (yesterday), i've lowerd it 5mm on the rear:approve:, i can't go any lower, kw's you know, 75 on the front though.

Spoiler all good and well but those cup spoilers are damn hard to find, and damn expensive too.

Thanks for all the nice comments so far chaps:star:

2002 Clio & 1969 Benz
i hate cars and their owned automatically when they slam their cars ar the rear so it looks like its wheelying?? keep it like that, looks peng1 :D

Wow, someone needs a spell check. When you lower a car the idea is generally to get it low... and I didn't say anything about the rear being lower than the front? Asshat.

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
awsome. Is it a harsh ride being that low

It's more comfy than when I had eibach springs on my original shocks, but at the same time the ride is harder and handling is superb (practicly no bodyroll at all).
Some bumps on the street are filtered away more smoothly than before, and others are magnified, so the quality of the ride depends on the bump, but I can't complain:D.

Again thanks for all the nice comments so far, you guys are ace :cool:

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
Changed my wheels today, back to winter tyres.
But I thought I'd put a pic up of how it looked before it's winter outfit.

It's dirty, i know, but i can't wash it because my door rubbers will freez to the door, and I don't want that:rasp:

anyways here she is

Afb455.jpg

Afb453.jpg

I know she still needs clear side repeaters, cup spoiler and color coding, but I haven't got round doing all those things, and cup spoilers seem to have dissappeared from the face of the earth:dapprove:.

cheers

Clio MK 4
Changed my wheels today, back to winter tyres.
But I thought I'd put a pic up of how it looked before it's winter outfit.

It's dirty, i know, but i can't wash it because my door rubbers will freez to the door, and I don't want that:rasp:

anyways here she is

Afb455.jpg

Afb453.jpg

I know she still needs clear side repeaters, cup spoiler and color coding, but I haven't got round doing all those things, and cup spoilers seem to have dissappeared from the face of the earth:dapprove:.

cheers

ove them wheels aswell. you lucky bugger having 2 sets of nice rims lol

The lowness of that is perfect in my eyes. cant till i get my collies.