ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My dCi100

dCi 100
Hi,

I have to reverse into my garagem ramp as it is, can't go any lower :X

I'll take some outside photos when I have a little spare time ;)

Cheers

dCi 100
HPIM1641.JPG

M

MeanMachine

manji said:
Hi,

Standart Renault Xenon headlights :)

Cheers,
João

They look great, i saw the flashing beatiful light, on site!

Cheers

MeanMachine

dCi 100
Hi,

So, next planned "mod" is going to be the 30.000kms ( about 18641 miles) service in a couple of weeks. :headno:

It'll be the standart service, but I want Elf Excelium 5w40 synthetic instead of the Elf Competition 10w40 semi-synthetic stuff that Renault recommends :dead:

I'm also looking for the Dension IceLinkPlus.

icelinkplus_02.gif

How much does it cost there?
They go for 179€ (121£) on stores here, and I found one for 160€ (108€) on Ebay.

Plus, I see that some of you guys feed the ipod cable dock through the glovebox latch.
The thing is that my glovebox doesn't have the interior light, could I feed it through there? Maybe open a little hole on the plastic cover. :coffee:

I usually keep the AC in the glovebox closed, so there'll be no trouble in opening another hole :rasp: . But then again, I might want to get a light in there later. :S

:clown:

Cheers,
João

Cheers,
João

dCi 100
Hi,

Some more pics during an afternoon run with other two mates.
Finaly some sun, but only 11ºC :rolleyes:

So, we start the trip going to the beach area following a riverside road.

3008dqb.gif

35akfic.gif

4fttqfm.gif

Then stop for a couple of shots

HPIM2402.jpg

HPIM2404.jpg

HPIM2407.jpg

HPIM2412.jpg

HPIM2413.jpg

HPIM2408.jpg

HPIM2414.jpg

After this we head on back to town. But first another stop by the beach for some more photos ;)

2i7vgqf.gif

HPIM2421.jpg

HPIM2417.jpg

HPIM2419.jpg

HPIM2415.jpg

And one last shot of the wonderful sunset :star:

HPIM2422.jpg

Hope you like it!
There are some other photos from the G40's guy camera.

Cheers,
J

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
hehehe how cool is that focus!!!! looks mean as fook

your car looks awesome tho mate, why didnt mine look that good side on when i was -60mm on they wheels?! lol

E91 M Sport
I'am not so sure about gettin' 130hp out of the dci100 lump with just a remap. Local tuners down here chip dci100s to about 115, maybe 120hp. I think the dci100 is pretty much maxed out even as standard and french common rail diesels generaly don't respond well to remaping, at least not as well as their tdi counterparts.

Next thing that comes to my mind is the clio's gearbox. I seriously doubt in it's ability to cope with large increases in torque figures. Even the 172 JC5 box can have trouble coping with standard torque, let alone the increases...

If the dci100 gearbox is the same 6-speed box as my Scenic (assuming its going to be) then it can easily cope with the torque increase. The scenic has 177lb/ft standard and can cope with pulling heavy trailers in an already heavy car. Been tempted to get a tuning box, but a Scenic isn't exactly my weapon of choice so I haven't bothered.

dCi 100
Hi,

Nah, it's a 5-speed JR5-120 gearbox.
Some say it comes from 1.6/1.8 Lagunas.

I was kinda of temped to go for some sort of boost/oil gauges. Maybe Defi Link Dysplay?

Or Big Brake Kit? Had to be within the 15'' wheels, though :-\

Cheers,
J!

Nah, it's a 5-speed JR5-120 gearbox.
Some say it comes from 1.6/1.8 Lagunas.

Or Big Brake Kit? Had to be within the 15'' wheels, though :-\
Big brake kits are only for looks there much better you cna do for proper stopping power.
Yep gearbox is a Laguna/Megan dirivated box uses the same JC5 mounting bolts unlike the 1.5 dci 105 box.
If the dci100 gearbox is the same 6-speed box as my Scenic (assuming its going to be) then it can easily cope with the torque increase. The scenic has 177lb/ft standard and can cope with pulling heavy trailers in an already heavy car. Been tempted to get a tuning box, but a Scenic isn't exactly my weapon of choice so I haven't bothered.

Nope I'm sure the Senic used the abismal PK6 box. Possible the worst gearbox ever. 300NM is the limit officaily for that box (221lb) and they blow up way before that.

Edde, do you know anything about the + than 200nm dci100 gearbox blows up myth ?

They won't blow up its the fact the people abuse them and kill them which can happen with any gearbox. Tuning them will put more load and increase the risk though after all the 100 box isn't exactly a strong one to start with just better than the JC5.

You can blow the gearbox on a stock one up without tunning so that tells you a lot about the strengt.

dCi 100
So, I have a chance to sell my standart wheels!

What wheels should I get? Have to be 15'', though!

HPIM2499.JPG

Cheers,
J!

Last edited:
  CB600FS
Next thing that comes to my mind is the clio's gearbox. I seriously doubt in it's ability to cope with large increases in torque figures. Even the 172 JC5 box can have trouble coping with standard torque, let alone the increases...

DCI 100 has equal torque to a 172 if not slightly more, but a different box. Clio gearboxes aren't great but they're better than some.

edde said:
Nope I'm sure the Senic used the abismal PK6 box. Possible the worst gearbox ever. 300NM is the limit officaily for that box (221lb) and they blow up way before that.

They use the ND0 (1.9DCI) PK6 is Lagunas/V6s only luckily

The new 106 DCI's Clio/Meg/Scenics use the same box as the 197, same family as the ND0 box

dCi 100
I reckon a Diesel section on the site is in order LOL

Any opinion on the wheels?
Thought about some ultraleggeras RenaultF1, but it turns out too dark :-\

185lb/ft dCi
You can sense it as soon as your near the car, and when it starts up the raw power and passion is there, simply amazing.

dCi 100
Heheh, are you for real ? :p

The car is currently very very dirty. ****-like image :D

I'm not planning any more mods to it, apart from Bilstein B8 dampers when the stock ones give way. :)

Cheers,
J!

Meg on pistonheads £6995
my Superchips strong re-map (80-110) and K&N filter will see off a Mini Cooper!

mind you it's the 170+ torque that does it - a standard 80/100 has about 130

"Navy" N17 TWO
my Superchips strong re-map (80-110) and K&N filter will see off a Mini Cooper!

mind you it's the 170+ torque that does it - a standard 80/100 has about 130

What would one of those remaps cost mate?
Would a custom induction kit be worth a little growl too? :)