ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My dCi100

Meg on pistonheads £6995
I paid thro. the nose @ Superchips @ 460, but about 300 is going rate from others...........

dCi 100
i cant see any pics?

Some pics on the first page aren't on the same server anymore, hence they not showing up! But there are other pics on other pages :)

I paid thro. the nose @ Superchips @ 460, but about 300 is going rate from others...........

A good remap here in Portugal is about 400-500€, and depending on the car you can get from 20hp on a dci80 to 50hp on a 1.9Tdi100, for instance!

jeez abit costly then, worth it though. does anybody know how much a dci80 intercooler would be?

If I'm not mistanken, the IC80 is about 200euros (P/N- 82 00 252 209 [check that, cuz my dialogys is a bit out of date :D ])

Cheers,
J!

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
Plan a trip to belgium mate to get it chipped, I paid in euro's what you guys pay in GBP, and I got a custom remap that's more efficient cuz i've 96bhp from a standard non intercooled dci65. Go to http://www.autotuneheinz.be/ that's the dude who's done my remap.
I'm sorry to hear this actually:S

cheers

I'm not planning any more mods to it, apart from Bilstein B8 dampers when the stock ones give way. :)
B8 are coilovers ones arn't they?
Plan a trip to belgium mate to get it chipped, I paid in euro's what you guys pay in GBP, and I got a custom remap that's more efficient cuz i've 96bhp from a standard non intercooled dci65.

Yep but IMO thats pushing the maps to far to ensure for a safe long life engine.

185lb/ft dCi
Yeah I was thinking that its abit much with no intercooler aswell. What sort of MPG are you getting from that?

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
Well I have to say, my car has been chipper for 30k miles, never had a problem with it.
The MPG has only gone up I do about 65 miles to the gallon. I can trash it as much as I want never goes under that, it may be hard to believe but I swear it's true. really do!!:star:

185lb/ft dCi
wow lol that is pretty insane, glad to hear it, these dci's are just kings!!! god damn i have to get mine mapped!

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
The only thing I can add is this, my dad drives a 530d as everyday car he had it remapped to, by the dude who did mi clio, but still, he say's that my clio has a much smoother engine, and he doesn't take his bmw if it's not necessary, so i suppose that summarises how pleased we are about the little renault dci's.
So I say; get it remapped mate it will be twice as much fun as before and more economical:D

Well I have to say, my car has been chipper for 30k miles, never had a problem with it.
The MPG has only gone up I do about 65 miles to the gallon. I can trash it as much as I want never goes under that, it may be hard to believe but I swear it's true. really do!!:star:
Luck of the draw, I know of engines stock which at 20k have had trouble.
65mpg hum don't belive you realy you need to drive harder. Either that or your trips not working (likly).

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
It could be that my trip is not working, I don't know because I've never calculated the MPG myself, but I definately have reset it a couple times and the trip is allways giving me the same rate after awhile.
That it hasn't broken down yet could indeed just be luck, i know some people to who have only half the mileage I have, but have got lots of problems with their dci.
Mine is hitting 60K miles, so it will fall apart soon then?:eek:
cheers

It could be that my trip is not working, I don't know because I've never calculated the MPG myself, but I definately have reset it a couple times and the trip is allways giving me the same rate after awhile.
That it hasn't broken down yet could indeed just be luck, i know some people to who have only half the mileage I have, but have got lots of problems with their dci.
Mine is hitting 60K miles, so it will fall apart soon then?:eek:
cheers

Who knows mine or 83k (I think). The 100k is when I'm going to start worrying when my warently runs out. particualt as those injectors are famous for having trouble at high milage along with pumps.

i would love one of these a bet there are insane to drive i had a 65bhp one for a courtesy car and that was rapid to be honest i cant imagine all that torque and around 135bhp marvellous...and still get high mpg..you must be crazy!!!

dCi 100
Hi!

B8 are coilovers ones arn't they?

Nah, they're a sports shock absorber that are a bit shorter especifically for lowering springs

Check the B8 Sprint section :)

Well, before the Clio I had a PoloG40 with a few mods, so the clio doesn't feel very very quick, although it moves reasonably ok :)

If I had the spare time (€€) to do a remap it could become a bit more interesting, but then again there's that 'myth' about the gearbox...

Cheers,
J!

dCi 100
By the way , does anyone know if there are blue-ish kind of rearview side mirrors for the clio? Like audi and Golfs have!

Cheers,
J!

dCi 100
I see!

Dunno what to do next with the car.

The next mod I have in line are the bilstein B8 shock absorbers.

Maybe a boost gauge? or Oil temp/pressure?
Would love to get my hands on the Defi Link system! :drool:

Cheers,
J!

dCi 100
Hi!

Some new photos I took tonight!
Nothing new with the car. Just rollin' without problems :star:

HPIM2613.jpg

HPIM2614.jpg

HPIM2619.jpg

HPIM2617.jpg

HPIM2620.jpg

Cheers,
J!

dCi 100
Hello,

I need an opinion...

I'm gettin a set of speedline 2118's in white ... but they're used so I have to repaint them ...

Should I repaint them white, anthracite, black with orange lettering (speedline corse), etc?

Need help :S

Cheers!