ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My dirty non sport

Bora.
Few pictures now the wheels are on.

dirtyclio4.jpg

dirtyclio3.jpg

dirtyclio2.jpg

cliodirty.jpg

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Looking good. Do you have the smooth/flat centers aswell? Would look great with them!

Bora.
Yeah i have them aswell, but they are polished and not the same colour as the centres, so would look weird i think.

Bora.
The colours a Marmite thing, you either like it or hate it, you dont see many around the same colour and iirc there has been about a handful on this forum modified so its pretty uncommon.

Bora.
Future plans would be non sport side skirts, rs grill, and possibly a cup spoiler, but for now im pretty happy with it, just want it sitting a little more pretty :)

Discounted 1*2 parts
Future plans would be non sport side skirts, rs grill, and possibly a cup spoiler, but for now im pretty happy with it, just want it sitting a little more pretty :)

Sounds like some good plans, although I think sport wings/skirts look a lot better than the non sport skirts