ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Door...

Renault Clio 1.4 RT
Not sure if I am posting this thred in the right place, excuse me if I'm wrong.

My Clio has a dent in the door, looks like someone reversed into it or something, this happened before I got the car. More to the point my central locking in this door makes a strange whining crunchy noise, the noise is only in the door, would that be anything to do with the dent?

What would be the best thing to do about this? get the locking and dent fixed, or get another door?

I'm not sure

help would be appreciatted.

Slaughter:)

172 A Cupwork Orange™
the whining crunchy noise may be the door solenoid basicly may need a new one

i'd just fix the dent i reccon about £60.00 for the lot depends on the dent size and if the paint is cracked etc small dents can be pulled out in 2 mins but cracked paint is a respray i think

Renault Clio 1.4 RT
there is no cracked paint at all, but the dent covors quite a bit of the door, looks like the dent has been pushed out already, not properly repaired as you can still see it.

Oh and the lock occasionally doesn't work.....