ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my ebay track car & stuff

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Lionel Richie
jesus f**king christ! that saxo!

"from a salvage dealer as a break only vehicle as it was impounded by the dvla for no tax/insurance so cannot go back on the road

the vin number was recorded and then removed buy the salvage company"

sorry but that sounds like the biggest load of crap i've heard, i maybe wrong, but thats no reason to prevent the car from being allowed back on the road

the only cars not allowed to be put back on the road are CAT A and CAT B write offs

Sib

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 172 (Silver)
jesus f**king christ! that saxo!

"from a salvage dealer as a break only vehicle as it was impounded by the dvla for no tax/insurance so cannot go back on the road

the vin number was recorded and then removed buy the salvage company"

sorry but that sounds like the biggest load of crap i've heard, i maybe wrong, but thats no reason to prevent the car from being allowed back on the road

the only cars not allowed to be put back on the road are CAT A and CAT B write offs

or stolen ones

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  a burnt one
No wonder it was impounded, what muppet would do that to a car, he had obviously seen sense eventually and decided it wasnt fit to grace the roads of Great Britain.

Or for that matter, the race tracks.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  MERCEDES CLS AMG
I would be interested in the oak floor cut offs - im setting up a new business making toothpicks for very rich famous people - how much ?