ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my exclusive

172 exclusive & 306 gti6
this needs to go lol
:dead:

Attachments

• 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    215.5 KB · Views: 30

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Nowt wrong with the BBS wheels! Its different... But then again we all like to be the same on this forum aye!

Mk2 1.2 Campus
I like the BBS wheels, especially when I got them painted to freshen them up. Still decided to change them though, pleased I did now as I got the wheels I wanted from the start and personally wouldn't go back.

172 exclusive & 306 gti6
I like the BBS wheels, especially when I got them painted to freshen them up. Still decided to change them though, pleased I did now as I got the wheels I wanted from the start and personally wouldn't go back.[/quote

i was goin to get my wheels refurbed but i always thought the 182 wheels would go well but didnt want to pay 500 quid lol , then i was bidding on some on ebay and won them for 225 with new toyo 888's on two of them :D bargain !!!

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Yay, another Exclusive.

I quite like it, I don't like the BBS wheels but I'm going to keep then but with a colour change. Don't care if it's limited edition, if anyone is bothered they can buy mine and keep it standard.

I reckon if the BBS wheels had the same design but no-one knew they were BBS they'd get slated.

Elise S1 B&C 140
Liking the 182 wheels on there bud. Infact dare i say they look better on there than on the 182:quiet:.

Love the BBS wheels aswell though so good you havent sold them on.