ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My F1 British GP 2011 Photos

SchwepTek™
It's been an epic weekend apart from the fact my face is now redder than a beetroot.

Lewis Hamilton came over and shook my hand after an interview that was done with him and Jenson. He also did his usual donuts in the warm down lap right in front of out Grandstand. Such support for him, the atmosphere was fantastic.

Fairly surreal seing Jake, Eddie, DC and Damon Hill too...even found a sneaky shot of Murray Walker which can be seen in one of the pics.

Anyway photos are here for those interested - http://gallery.me.com/adwareing#100281&bgcolor=black&view=grid

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome, I went a few years ago and was awesome. The atmosphere is something else there!

Hopefully go back in the near future.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Can't believe I didn't make it this year, gutting. Looks like some great photos mate!